oddest thing that has ever happened

I was just playing online with my laptop laying on the floor, and the mouse was over the raise button...then comes in the dog and steps on the mouse and re raised an all in bet with my 8d4d...I didn't win.what should I do?besides eat the dog?

Stop playing on the floor
That seems fairly logical..It didn't help that I was too drunk to sit in a chair..but I was winning God Damn it.. Now I'm broke again.
I suggest you teach your dog how to use that software you have which allows you to see your opponents hole cards and the flop before it comes.
Give him a poker lesson at Phil Hellmuth's Poker Camp.It couldn't harm a dogs poker skill.However it could seriously jeopardise a winning poker player's skill.Obviously Phil didn't get any better from going to it several times.
I was just playing online with my laptop laying on the floor, and the mouse was over the raise button...then comes in the dog and steps on the mouse and re raised an all in bet with my 8d4d...I didn't win.what should I do?besides eat the dog?
You seriously remind me of Joe Pesci in Lethal Weapon. You just won't shut up and go away!

What software has a 'raise all in button'? The sites I've played over the years always had Raise or Raise x where x is the amount to had to manually enter.Might I suggest that you are actually the dog in the above story?

What software has a 'raise all in button'? The sites I've played over the years always had Raise or Raise x where x is the amount to had to manually enter.Might I suggest that you are actually the dog in the above story?
That's hilarious, I was just thinking the same thing!
Stop playing on the floor
That seems fairly logical..It didn't help that I was too drunk to sit in a chair..but I was winning God Damn it.. Now I'm broke again.
I hope you don't mean literally broke, because that would require you sitting down at a table with your entire bankroll.Thinking upon it, that would somehow make sense coming from you.
That's hilarious, I was just thinking the same thing!
CD Poker has an all-in button, probably the stupidest button ive ever seen.only took one misclick for me to not play there again.

He was rubbing his dog's button with his mouse and then the dog came when he was allin? That's disturbing. :shock:

Stop posting things you make up because you think they're funny.  Its not.  stop it. You're cluttering this damn forum and giving the mods hell.