i posted this in the bad beat forum but 4 people visit therei once dealt my friends AA KK QQ JJ and AK and AK and made it to where a J would hit the flop, a Q on the turn and a 10 on the river, giving one of the AK a royal, the guy won like $800

Its no suprise to me. Typical Tyranny.
haha, the guy is irish, not scottish, hey gimme a break, i recently learned i have german ancestry and im going out with his ex, i think him losing 800 is the least of his worries
i posted this in the bad beat forum but 4 people visit therei once dealt my friends AA KK QQ JJ and AK and AK and made it to where a J would hit the flop, a Q on the turn and a 10 on the river, giving one of the AK a royal, the guy won like $800
if you really did this you are a loser.
Its no suprise to me. Typical Tyranny.
haha, the guy is irish, not scottish, hey gimme a break, i recently learned i have german ancestry and im going out with his ex, i think him losing 800 is the least of his worries
so basically your just an all around prick, not just at the poker table.
I would stab you up good. :club: Really though, I would.
"I'll straight up murder your ass"
lol, i hope your kidding about rigging the hand, or I'd harm you too.
Complete ******* thing to do in a serious game.If its some 5$ tourney and you feel like screwing around and rig a hand then tell them about it then sure its not a big deal.What you did on the other hand was basically steal from one of your friends.
What you did on the other hand was basically steal from one of your friends.
I wang you. Consider yourself wanged: gloriously.I'm all for it. Cheating is okay as long as you don't benefit directly. Indirectly is fine.Wang
Wow, I've never met such an asshole in my life. I can only hope that I will meet you in real life and stick an icepick in your left ear.
Wow, I've never met such an asshole in my life. I can only hope that I will meet you in real life and stick an icepick in your left ear.
I'll bring a sharpened stick for the right one..also, i'd suggest wearing a cup at all times if I were you... if in fact this actually did happen.But I agree with schwarz and xxeddie.. the story doesn't add up at all if you actually think about it. The only way this would have happened is if all the money went in pre-flop, in which case, when the hands were turned over, and the board came out the way it did, your friends probably would have picked up on it and promptly beat your arse.Thus making you either a scumbag or a liar. Happy new year.