typos in daniel's new blog

Please forgive the 2 typos in Daniel's blog this morning. He had been up all night writing and slipped up .*** if you want to watch the big games happen you can chat in the lobby with the other observers. You’ll have to open up a real money account, but a deposit isn’t necessary to view the games*** This of course is incorrect, you have to make a deposit to be able to view the games for longer than a week but you don't have to actually play in any real money games .The second typo is the time of the Sat High Rollers Seat 5 $300 + $20 qualifier. It starts at 5 PM EST time and not 1 PM like he said in his blog.For an explanation of why it's necessary to make a real money deposit and transfer the money to your poker account to view the real money games please see my explanation in this thread . http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=43485Sorry for the confusion.

This is unacceptable, I'm moving to Brett Jungblut's site
Me too. Does Brett have a site? I mean I'm sure it's on his list of things to do but I'm not sure if he remembers where he put his list. ;)Oh calm down people! I'm teasing. I love Brett more than most of you realize and probably more than he deserves. :club:
Me too. Does Brett have a site? I mean I'm sure it's on his list of things to do but I'm not sure if he remembers where he put his list. :club:
:D:D:D:)
Please forgive the 2 typos in Daniel's blog this morning. He had been up all night writing and slipped up .*** if you want to watch the big games happen you can chat in the lobby with the other observers. You’ll have to open up a real money account, but a deposit isn’t necessary to view the games***  This of course is incorrect, you have to make a deposit to be able to view the games for longer than a week but you don't have to actually play in any real money games .The second typo is the time of the Sat High Rollers Seat 5 $300 + $20 qualifier. It starts at 5 PM EST time and not 1 PM like he said in his blog.For an explanation of why it's necessary to make a real money deposit and transfer the money to your poker account to view the real money games please see my explanation in this thread .  http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=43485Sorry for the confusion.
Funny you must have seen my thread.Since this response is very weak, i'll ask you who does consider these problems before you join a poker network?You are the only major poker network with this problem not solved.Funny how on other sites you can manually switch from 1 server to the other, but on THE FCP POKER NETWORK, nobody thought of this, so you have to deposit!Seems Simple to me.
Is he the huge guy that eats all the hamburgers?

Typos add to the verisimilitude of blog entries. It contributes to the impression that the blog is written by a real person on the fly, and not ghostwritten and edited by a committee.(Moderator: Why is this thread here, and not in the "Daniel's Poker Blog" forum?)