check out this cheesy movie i made starring dn.

My friend just gave me a copy of "The Movies" for Christmas. This is my first movie. I'm still trying to learn how to use everything. I hope you guys like it.The title is called "A Piece of Humble Pie". It stars Daniel. I had trouble editing the face and I'm not sure what the other guy really looks like, so I just use any old character. anyways, here is the address to the movie:http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/31163So, let me know what you think.

meh, it was ok. I'm sure you'll get better once you use it more.You should work on the subtitles, I dont live in slow motion, so you might want to slow those down some.I like how DN raked in that HUGE pot of 2 chips using BOTH hands :-Dgl with future ones, definitely post some more once you get the gist of it.

meh, it was ok. I'm sure you'll get better once you use it more.You should work on the subtitles, I dont live in slow motion, so you might want to slow those down some.I like how DN raked in that HUGE pot of 2 chips using BOTH hands :-Dgl with future ones, definitely post some more once you get the gist of it.
agreed
You should work on the subtitles, I dont live in slow motion, so you might want to slow those down some.
Very cool overall. I thought I was just tired. I am like "WTF did he just say?" 8)
A little slow-moving till the last 45 seconds. The gun bit, I'm thinking "not really DN", but the gag bullet "very DN" plus the LHAO.Plus, I liked the " I hate banks " bit.
me vs u on ps play $ right now!i pity the fool.
A little slow-moving till the last 45 seconds. The gun bit, I'm thinking "not really DN", but the gag bullet "very DN" plus the LHAO.Plus, I liked the " I hate banks " bit.
me vs u on ps play $ right now!i pity the fool.
Uh...I stink.....I donked off all my play money on stars.

Thanks for all the support guys. Yeah, I wasn't sure how timing worked on the subtitles. Now I know how to exetend them better.Suited up, at fist I thought it was very limited, but as you get more used to it you realized there a decent amount of variety to choose from. So, yeah, it's worth getting.