It's not too bad JBrad. I will be posting a Q&A with Royal soon enough for all the closet Royal Tour fans to enjoy.Tre, you aren't the only only happy to see the old Smash back. Maybe one day we will see the old Smash cat back in his avatar.

It's not too bad JBrad. I will be posting a Q&A with Royal soon enough for all the closet Royal Tour fans to enjoy.Tre, you aren't the only only happy to see the old Smash back. Maybe one day we will see the old Smash cat back in his avatar.
Hahaha. Let me know before you do the Q&A, I have some good questions in mind.
I respect you as a player and all I ask for is the same in returnI respect Alex Rodgriguez as a shortstop.I don't expect the same in return.good luck.(Oh, I knew it was a joke. I was also making a joke. Lighten up.)
but what about as a 3rd basemen? [/i]
Who is Alex Rodgriguez?but seriously, i have no respect for him in any way, as a baseball player, shortstop, thirdbaseman, or person. He is a punk. We all saw it in 2004 by the way he treated Bronson Arroyo, a rookie pitcher for my Sox. Slap the ball out, that makes you safe! :roll:
baaahahahah. that sig looks good on you!!windsor 3-5 be there
I respect you as a player and all I ask for is the same in returnI respect Alex Rodgriguez as a shortstop.I don't expect the same in return.good luck.(Oh, I knew it was a joke. I was also making a joke. Lighten up.)
He plays third base. Just sayin.
He plays third base. Just sayin.
Turns out this wasnt as original as I initially thought. Carry on.
Hahaha I'll be the drunken fool stuffing quarters into strippers panties. Are you really gonna make it out? I feel like my liver is going to hate me even more after this trip, but it'll be fun.
Hahaha I'll be the drunken fool stuffing quarters into strippers panties. Are you really gonna make it out? I feel like my liver is going to hate me even more after this trip, but it'll be fun.
I'm gonna try, its not really a close drive for me, I'd like to make it to niagara falls if u wanna do that?I'll be back home tomrrow, and not going back to work until wed. so maybe the 3rd poop face. well talk business