official 2006 negreanu open tournament information

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange, first time I hit reload, I got nothing, this time it updated.I see I managed to drop back one spot even with a better finish,Also supprised we managed the exact same number of entrants even though we had a lot of players different from week one to week two.Congratulations DNA on being the only player on making it to the final table 2 weeks in a row.............I knew it was RIGGED.(sw)

Congratulations DNA on being the only player on making it to the final table 2 weeks in a row.............I knew it was RIGGED.(sw)
Gracias, I can see you all are gonna make me work to keep my little 'forum title' underneath my nick this year.Week 3 is set up on FCP and accepting registrations BTW

another great turnout for the 25th tourny, 120 peeps!Leaderboard has been updatedI need the following 3 people to make sure I have your real FCP Login Name so I can get you your bonus money:Whiskey 16 (Extra $50 in FCP Free Money)Firmament0 (Extra $30 in FCP Free Money)bweller0 (Extra $20 in FCP Free Money)January 25th Hat/Shirt WinnerMy kids pulled #22 this morning which is vvganeshavv0 (Raquel!)PM me your name and address and if you want either a FCP Shirt (include size) or FCP HatSee you all next week!

I donked it up good last night.... Got silly early with some low PPs... just dumb stuff...oh well.. there's always next week, right?!?Tough beat DNA... rivered overset.... ouch!!!
Hehe yea that sucked, but it was really a suck, resuck deal so I'm ok with it, always next week!was 33 vs QQ flop 245, turn 3 then river Q

Due to a slight issue on the FCP side of things this weeks Negreanu Open (Scheduled for February 1st) has been cancelled. The tournament will resume on February 8th and as an added incentive there will be an additional $500 REAL Money overlay that will be split evenly $50 each to the 10 that make the final table. This is in addition to the $50/$30/$20 in FREE money that the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners get and also in addition to the free shirt/hat offer.Sorry for any inconvenience. See you on the 8th.

Bummer, I finally got a night off. Next week then. I wonder if you should post this on the main page so you don't get 100 pm's. Just cause I care!

Due to a slight issue on the FCP side of things this weeks Negreanu Open (Scheduled for February 1st) has been cancelled.  The tournament will resume on February 8th and as an added incentive there will be an additional $500 REAL Money overlay that will be split evenly $50 each to the 10 that make the final table.  This is in addition to the $50/$30/$20 in FREE money that the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners get and also in addition to the free shirt/hat offer.Sorry for any inconvenience.  See you on the 8th.
Lets keep it real son...fcpinfoisadonkey.jpg:club:

February 8th tournament is now set up an accepting registrations.Remember there will be an additional $500 overlay that will be split evenly to the final table, $50 each to the final 10.Good luck!

I just blasted out in 16th when my 55 all-in was called by AQ (suited?) and got runner-runners to make the wheel against my flopped set. Only other low was when my KK chopped a straight on the board vs JJ. Fun tourney everybody-I'm relatively new to FCP but the competition is pretty good. Hope to see you all again next week!PS Can FCP get more payouts than 10th on this thing or is that standard for 120 entrants pretty much?

The poker gods are conspiring against me!!!I was out of town the first week... got free tickets to a hockey game for the second.... played the thirs and donked it up... and this one I got held up setting up my grandfathers new DSL service...missed the first hour and 15 minutes... onlygot to play about 5 hands before i had to push in and went out in 60th...

Anyone have the Tournament ID # from last nights (8ths) tournament? I forgot to bring it to work and dont have it in front of me and need to pull the tourny summary to update the leaderboard