official 2006 negreanu open tournament information

The tournaments will be held on the new fullcontactpoker.com and WILL NOT REQUIRE A PASSWORD (Please, still PM me though, and let me know how you are, how your family is, how tough it was to pass that stone, etc.)
FYP :club:
  • Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant deposit on fcp poker room i can only use the pokerroom skin. it has the tourney on the pokerroom skin site. it ask for a password tho is there anyway i can play in the tourney without being on fcp

i cant deposit on fcp poker room i can only use the pokerroom skin. it has the tourney on the pokerroom skin site. it ask for a password tho is there anyway i can play in the tourney without being on fcp
This tournament has not been set up yet so whatever you are seeing is not this tourny. It will ONLY be accessible through the FCP skin and will be called "Weekly Negreanu Open" . To be clear you will NOT be able to access this tournament through the pokerroom skin itself, sorry.

dna your in the tourney im looking right at it. i can only deposit using the pokerroom site fcp has a different deposit option. the tourney is named dna4everfcp and it starts in 24 hrs and 54 minutes. please help im a big fan for a long time just never wanted to play on pokerstars.

dna your in the tourney im looking right at it. i can only deposit using the pokerroom site fcp has a different deposit option. the tourney is named dna4everfcp and it starts in 24 hrs and 54 minutes. please help im a big fan for a long time just never wanted to play on pokerstars.
Isn't that the TOC for last year's players?
Isn't that the TOC for last year's players?
Yes that is the TOC for the top 18 2005 Neg O Players and is by invite only. The Weekly Negreanu Opens will begin to the public on January 11th and will be located in the regular Tournaments section, labeled "Weekly Negreanu Open"

are fcp tourney breaks 10 minutes or 5? I know the poster above said 10, but he also said 10 for pokerstars, and I know stars is 5. IMO 10 minutes is too long for tourneys of relatively small size.

are fcp tourney breaks 10 minutes or 5? I know the poster above said 10, but he also said 10 for pokerstars, and I know stars is 5. IMO 10 minutes is too long for tourneys of relatively small size.
I meant 5, sorry 'bout that.. I'll change it

Any chance at mixing up the dates weekly, so it doesn't completely shut out anyone that can't make Wednesday at 9 p.m.? Maybe rotate the day each week or something?

I THINK the slow structure on FCP is something similar to this:15 min levels:10/2015/3025/5050/1005 min break75/150100/200150/300200/400 (PS would be 200/400 25 ante, FCP norm would be 400/800)5 min break250/500300/600400/800500/1000 (PS would be 800/1600 75 ante, FCP would be 2000/4000)5 min break600/1200800/16001000/20001200/24005 min breakAgain, this is probably not 100% accurate, but I think the big thing is 15 minute levels. I think that is a big difference.
Very close FCP (assuming same as PR), doesn't have 250/500 . . . everything else looks right.

FYI The first tournament is now set up and accepting registrations.You will find it in the Regular Tournament Lobby. It's labeled "Weekly Negreanu Open"The blind structure is set to SLOW which is 15 minute intervals.No password required, but again you will have to access it from the FCP skin only, none of the other poker room skins can see this tourny.I am still working on the www.negreanuopen.com website but hope to have some information there by Wednesday.If you have any questions regarding the tournaments in the meantime here is the place to ask them for now.

FYI The first tournament is now set up and accepting registrations.You will find it in the Regular Tournament Lobby. It's labeled "Weekly Negreanu Open"The blind structure is set to SLOW which is 15 minute intervals.No password required, but again you will have to access it from the FCP skin only, none of the other poker room skins can see this tourny.I am still working on the www.negreanuopen.com website but hope to have some information there by Wednesday.If you have any questions regarding the tournaments in the meantime here is the place to ask them for now.
I will PM you with my questions
Is the game no-limit hold 'em every week, or is there some rotation? I love NLHE, but some variety might be cool as well.
The 2006 season is all NLHE, but the door is definitely open and discussions have been had for a mixed game or rotating set of games in the future.
What will the payout structure be?
Standard tournament payout structure which is based upon the number of entrants.We will also be adding $100 in FCP 'Free money' every week on top of the regular payout. $50 for 1st, $30 for 2nd and $20 for 3rd. The free money will have to be raked at the standard 2:1 ratio in order to clear.And dont forget that every week a random person will also win a free fullcontactpoker.com hat or t-shirt
Standard tournament payout structure which is based upon the number of entrants.We will also be adding $100 in FCP 'Free money' every week on top of the regular payout. $50 for 1st, $30 for 2nd and $20 for 3rd. The free money will have to be raked at the standard 2:1 ratio in order to clear.And dont forget that every week a random person will also win a free fullcontactpoker.com hat or t-shirt
Is there any way you could change this after the 1st week if people don't like it?According to the standard payouts, if there are 51-200 players, they only pay out 10 places. While this would be fine for around 100 players, I think it's a very steep payout if we have over 150 player.In the flat payouts, 81-120 players would pay 15 places, and 121-170 would pay out 20 places, which I think is much better than the standard payouts.
Is there any way you could change this after the 1st week if people don't like it?According to the standard payouts, if there are 51-200 players, they only pay out 10 places. While this would be fine for around 100 players, I think it's a very steep payout if we have over 150 player.In the flat payouts, 81-120 players would pay 15 places, and 121-170 would pay out 20 places, which I think is much better than the standard payouts.
No
No
Is there anyway you can change it before the 1st event.
No
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and STFU!!
No
I am asking a question that will effect if I play or not, depending on the # of people. Paying out 10 places if 190 people pay is steep, and I wouldn't play then.If it was a flat payout, this problem would not occur.Also, why do you need to tell me to STFU? I am asking a important question. I am not saying anything offensive or rude.
I am asking a question that will effect if I play or not' date=' depending on the # of people. Paying out 10 places if 190 people pay is steep' date=' and I wouldn't play then.If it was a flat payout, this problem would not occur.Also, why do you need to tell me to STFU? I am asking a important question. I am not saying anything offensive or rude.[/quote'']Please excuse DNA...he's getting used to his new avatar and has recently switched from regular to decaf...