official 2006 negreanu open tournament information

Guest Guest
Frills and Pogue ... good game. I was up there with ya, finished 3rd.I signed on to FCP this morning ... had a blast tonight.Are you guys playing in the Heads up tourny? It was funny because I couldn't start playing tonight till about a half hour into the tournament. My dad, "bigyang," signed me in minutes before the tournament started. Pogue was at my table and my dad called me and told me, obviously, that you were a tough match. I chased you all the way till my last hand... oh well ... fun times.
It was a fun game. You played well, very aggressive.Well I was on a team for the heads up matches, but my teammates were watching me last night as I donked it up against Frills, so I may be a free agent now, lol.So, should we call you "littleyang"?
  • Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Daniel,I have an idea for you that would benefit the person that bubbles in the Neg-O.You have said that if you win the Neg-O the person that bubbles gets the bounty, this is a great idea that I would like to add to. (If I may :club:)I was thinking that if you finish in the money but do NOT win then your prize money, up to the amount representing the bounty, be paid to the bubble boy/girl.For example, last night you won $55 (Now $55 to you is pretty much just a super expensive salad and a veggie dog.) I was hoping that maybe you would agree to donate your winnings to the bubble.Please tell me if I am out of line by suggesting this. What do you think?ThanksSix

Guest Guest
see u there! :club:
Curious though, looks like I don't even show up on the list! Did I get dropped or was that a list only for those who played last Wed.?Aren't the points cumulative? thanks! :D
Curious though, looks like I don't even show up on the list! Did I get dropped or was that a list only for those who played last Wed.?Aren't the points cumulative? thanks! :club:
u forgot to sighn in so i dont know who u are...the points are cummulitive...weve had 2 negos in the new period, so if u havet played the neg o last 2 weeks, u wont shouw up on the new list.
u forgot to sighn in so i dont know who u are...the points are cummulitive...weve had 2 negos in the new perood, so if u havet played the neg o last 2 weeks, u wont shouw up on the new list.
DOH :D Yeah, that was me. Hasd a few drinksmann!I did play the first week and was like 23rd or something. Or so I thought. Helll I duunno!Thanks Vatchey! :club:
DOH :D Yeah, that was me. Hasd a few drinksmann!I did play the first week and was like 23rd or something. Or so I thought. Helll I duunno!Thanks Vatchey! :club:
hey Nutz...just checked for u, and ur on the list...# 74. :D DNAs above post is the results of the last neg o, not the leaderboard.
Hey Daniel,I have an idea for you that would benefit the person that bubbles in the Neg-O.You have said that if you win the Neg-O the person that bubbles gets the bounty, this is a great idea that I would like to add to. (If I may :club:)I was thinking that if you finish in the money but do NOT win then your prize money, up to the amount representing the bounty, be paid to the bubble boy/girl.For example, last night you won $55 (Now $55 to you is pretty much just a super expensive salad and a veggie dog.) I was hoping that maybe you would agree to donate your winnings to the bubble.Please tell me if I am out of line by suggesting this. What do you think?ThanksSix
I bubbled last week. The bubble shouldn't get more money than, say 10th place or whatever. I think it's a bit of a pain for DN and FCP_INFO to fund the bounty, much less someone who bubbles. When I busted out, I actually had Daniel working for ME! That was a bit of a hoot. lolBubbling is a part of the game, and bubble boy/girl should have to sit steaming in a wallow of self-pity like everyother bubble person that has come before them.
I bubbled last week. The bubble shouldn't get more money than, say 10th place or whatever. I think it's a bit of a pain for DN and FCP_INFO to fund the bounty, much less someone who bubbles. When I busted out, I actually had Daniel working for ME! That was a bit of a hoot. lolBubbling is a part of the game, and bubble boy/girl should have to sit steaming in a wallow of self-pity like everyother bubble person that has come before them.
I completely understand your point but here's something to think about. What if the person that finishes in 10th busts Daniel and gets the bounty, he would then get more than the 9th and 8th spot wouldn't he?I liked your comment about wallowing in self pity though :club:

Personally, I like it how it is... whoever gets DN, get's the bounty... the bounty is totally seperate from the results, like a side-bet or prop bet...Now, if DN gets in the money and wants to split up between the others at the final table or give it to the bubble person or give it to the winner or whatever.. I'm fine with that... however, I think it's most fair if he gets paid just like the rest of us... I don't see any need to trick it up... as somone else already said, DN and FCP_INFO already take care of a lot of stuff with the bounty (ok, DN just shows up, but still.. he's with us, when he could be at the Big Game)... I used to think DNA did some work on the NO too, but now I think Mushu is the one updating the website each week! :club:

Just a FYI for tonights tourny (April 19th) the network accidentally set up the tournament so it will not be visible until 3 hours before start time (6PM EST) instead of the normal 3 days. Good luck to everyone tonight

Just a FYI for tonights tourny (April 19th) the network accidentally set up the tournament so it will not be visible until 3 hours before start time (6PM EST) instead of the normal 3 days. Good luck to everyone tonight
Do I need to send you a pm for the password?this never gets old. :club:

Congrats all who cashed in the April 19th tournament.The leaderboard website had been updated with last nights results.The following 3 people earned the FCP Free Bonus money and should see this in their accounts soon.1 nutzbuster0 - $502 snomankw - $303 JesterSB - $20The random drawing winner for the free FCP Shirt or Hat was #77 which is nielerAA0 . Congratulations, please get me your name, address, and prize selection (be sure to include size if you choose the shirt).

ATTENTION TOP 9 NEGREANU OPEN WINNERS FROM THE FIRST LEADERBOARD PERIOD1 thunderdan70 2 poguemahone. 3 Figger0 4 AAsnake88 5 Whiskey 16 6 seacucumber0 7 VelkroFCP 8 Eclypse0 9 checkymcfol0 You 9 will join Daniel Negreanu himself in the first quarter Negreanu Open championship SnG. This will be a restricted tournament that you will receive a tournament ticket for entry within the next week.The tournament is set up for THURSDAY MAY 4TH AT 21:00 (9:00 PM EST).Once you receive your ticket you can goto the restricted section of the FCP tournaments and register.This is a winner take all freeroll tournament for bragging rights and $200 REAL Money.Good luck!

If one of you guys can't make it, just PM me and I'll be more than happy to sit in for you...LOL!Stoked my softball game isn't till late so I can give the Neg-O a shot this week!

I am gonna try to improve on my finish last week...I am probable for an appearance in the Neg-O tonight...How many HU league members are in?
almost all of them...dont be left out!

I jumped into the top nine last week, and I don't plan on relinquishing my spot, so you KNOW I'll be there tonight and every wednesday (at least for the next 9 weeks).

Well.....as luck would have it, I will not be able to continue my domination of you all tonight as I have a charity/wsop seat tourney to go to.Good luck all, wish I could defend! :club:

it's been 12 hours since the neg-o and dna hasn't posted the results yet. what a slacker.
Meh I overslept this morning. Daniel and his silly midnight Stud H/L tournaments. The leaderboard will be updated sometime today.Congrats to this weeks top 3 who will receive the FCP Bonus money:1 Jamestl170 - $502 thrillsoft0 - $303 TACpoker0 - $20This weeks free FCP shirt or hat winner is #91 - Khaosman12, please get in touch with me with your name, address, and prize selection (dont forget shirt size if you choose the shirt).BIG NEWS! NEXT WEEKS NEGREANU OPEN (WEDNESDAY MAY 3RD) WILL HAVE AN ADDITIONAL $500 ADDED TO THE PRIZEPOOL! EVERYONE WHO MAKES THE FINAL TABLE WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL $50. THIS IS COURTESY OF FCP IN HONOR OF FCP REACHING 1 MILLION POSTS ON THE FORUM!