new nickname for 7-2

Considering 7-2 is a monster at local cardrooms everywhere, I have come up with a new nickname for it.On four separate occasions down at the Hard Rock in Hollywood FL., my AA has been outdrawn by 7-2o. Every time this has happened, the general people putting the beat on me have been elderly women, somewhere between the ages of 60-150. I know these games are refered to as "No Fold'em Hold'em", but everytime I have played I managed to rake in a couple Social Security checks.Anyways, due to this happening on several occasions by the same type of person, I have chosen to refer to 7-2 as "the Golden Girl". The name seemed to have been so obvious to me, and it hit me just as i was sleeping last night. So please, from now on when you refer to 7-2, call it "the Golden Girl".

Considering 7-2 is a monster at local cardrooms everywhere, I have come up with a new nickname for it.On four separate occasions down at the Hard Rock in Hollywood FL., my AA has been outdrawn by 7-2o. Every time this has happened, the general people putting the beat on me have been elderly women, somewhere between the ages of 60-150. I know these games are refered to as "No Fold'em Hold'em", but everytime I have played I managed to rake in a couple Social Security checks.Anyways, due to this happening on several occasions by the same type of person, I have chosen to refer to 7-2 as "the Golden Girl". The name seemed to have been so obvious to me, and it hit me just as i was sleeping last night. So please, from now on when you refer to 7-2, call it "the Golden Girl".
No.
No.
I think you're getting holdem confused with bingo :wink:

The non Floridians have no clue what you are talking about. But I agree, it is a good name. Think about it, they have a 7 which is a cane and a 2 because they are a " second" away from dying. Ok... maybe a stretch but I never see any one lay down any cards until the river, and even then, I am confused why they keep calling and betting.

The non Floridians have no clue what you are talking about. But I agree, it is a good name. Think about it, they have a 7 which is a cane and a 2 because they are a " second" away from dying. Ok... maybe a stretch but I never see any one lay down any cards until the river, and even then, I am confused why they keep calling and betting.
I played in that game last night at Turning Stone. It was 5/10 and routinely 7 players to the flop no matter if it was raised. and 3/4 stayed to the river no matter what. If there was a flush draw on the board that got there... forget about it. I was easily the youngest at the table and I'm 23. Somehow I managed to wade through the landmines and make a decent profit for 4 hours of hell. :club:
The non Floridians have no clue what you are talking about. But I agree, it is a good name. Think about it, they have a 7 which is a cane and a 2 because they are a " second" away from dying. Ok... maybe a stretch but I  never see any one lay down any cards until the river, and even then, I am confused why they keep calling and betting.
I played in that game last night at Turning Stone. It was 5/10 and routinely 7 players to the flop no matter if it was raised. and 3/4 stayed to the river no matter what. If there was a flush draw on the board that got there... forget about it. I was easily the youngest at the table and I'm 23. Somehow I managed to wade through the landmines and make a decent profit for 4 hours of hell. :club:
Not even close Kers. In Florida, our max game is $1/$2 with a cap on 4 bets per round. 9 or 10 (usually 10) are on the flop and you may lose 1-3 players before the river. It really is that bad.And in South Florida, the median age is 70.
Not even close Kers. In Florida, our max game is $1/$2 with a cap on 4 bets per round. 9 or 10 (usually 10) are on the flop and you may lose 1-3 players before the river. It really is that bad.And in South Florida, the median age is 70.
lolI'll stick to TStone thanks. Wow :D

"Elliot's Mother."My friend Elliot had a hot mom. I used to posit frequently that she gave beej's all over town. It made him angry.He won a 300 dollar pot of me 3 years ago when he put a third raise in from the BB with 72, and cracked my poorly played TT.I then mentioned, "That you played Elliot's mother well. Then again, everyone does.""Huh? My mom? What do you mean?""Yeah. 72. Your mom. You know, always seems to fuck me. Otherwise, sucks dick."He punched me in the face and knocked 2 teeth out, but it was okay.Wang

And in South Florida, the median age is 70.
Ya but you don't live in the oldest county in the country. That my friends is Allegheny County that holds Pittsburgh, PA with Miami Dade county being #2.
Considering 7-2 is a monster at local cardrooms everywhere, I have come up with a new nickname for it.On four separate occasions down at the Hard Rock in Hollywood FL., my AA has been outdrawn by 7-2o. Every time this has happened, the general people putting the beat on me have been elderly women, somewhere between the ages of 60-150. I know these games are refered to as "No Fold'em Hold'em", but everytime I have played I managed to rake in a couple Social Security checks.Anyways, due to this happening on several occasions by the same type of person, I have chosen to refer to 7-2 as "the Golden Girl". The name seemed to have been so obvious to me, and it hit me just as i was sleeping last night. So please, from now on when you refer to 7-2, call it "the  Golden Girl".
No.