best thing to clean lcd monitor?

What is best? What do you use?
Spooge?(sorry, couldn't resist)Best...
Beat me to it (no pun intended)Just aim the other way!

Try to ask a serious question with no awkward wording...and still get flamed ....nice.Seriously thoughCan I use regular windex, my windex that I use for tinted car windows or some other household cleaner(spots on monitor are from soda and beer)

Windex is fine, just spray it on a lint free cloth or paper towel. If you spray the screen, it can run down inside and mess up the monitor.
I wouldn't. I'm not saying that it WILL hurt it, but its not a gamble I'd take. Its not a good idea.
I think Id stay away from a cleaning solvent and just use a damp cloth. But sertainly never paper towels is what Ive been told. Maybe google or ask jeeves it just to make sure.
I use Eyeglass' cleaner, and a microfiber cloth, but they make an LCD cleaner. I know people that clean $3000 monitors with nothing but a damp cloth.
Both are correct damp cloth or LCD cleaner. NEVER use a cleaning solvent on an LCD monitor or television.
I use Klear Screen.... They are pretty cheap and they work great..
Most smart people use that. Alcohol-free wetnaps work well, and are recommended by most gaming forums. I use the alcohol-free eye-glass cleaner because I already buy that.