dreamclown is really theredpill!! omg!!

Trying to fit in??..dude..i made the mold, whipped the batter and created the genre.Lol..honestly..i didnt see that thread as I dont spend hours on here trying to be funny or making sure i dont repost something.ps...have you seen the movie about the christmas monkey's fighting yet?

Trying to fit in??..dude..i made the mold, whipped the batter and created the genre.Lol..honestly..i didnt see that thread as I dont spend hours on here trying to be funny or making sure i dont repost something.ps...have you seen the movie about the christmas monkey's fighting yet?
You didn't see the other thread? I doubt it. But you also don't seem like on of the people trying to be funny every two secs, i'll give you that.And what is this movie you speak of?
Now your just trying to fit in, by copying dirtydutch, that really wasn't funny.
It was like this in high school, too; everyone wearing dockers, and playing ContraIII... it was like; enough! I know I'm awesome, but I'm not THAT awesome.
I can see that you have had a hard life. Celebrities think they have a hard time walking down the street, without being mobed, imagine what it must be like for you.
Now your just trying to fit in, by copying dirtydutch, that really wasn't funny.
It was like this in high school, too; everyone wearing dockers, and playing ContraIII... it was like; enough! I know I'm awesome, but I'm not THAT awesome.
I can see that you have had a hard life. Celebrities think they have a hard time walking down the street, without being mobed, imagine what it must be like for you.
unbearable… one time Natalie Portman grabbed my weener.
Haha, that bitch.
by weener do you mean weiner?
If he meant that, he would have wrote that...go back to nwp.
I didn't feel like testing the auto-censor.
odd.....he did mean thatwhat is your problem with NWP? yeah it has its share of bad posters but so doesnt FCP, does it not?Just give me a break
odd.....he did mean thatwhat is your problem with NWP? yeah it has its share of bad posters but so doesnt FCP, does it not?Just give me a break
Haha, you will get a break, when i get a break. I saw the first post today, from you, that wasn't a flame, or a smartass comment, so when i see some more of these posts i will lay off.
its too easy to flame.....when people post that I respect, or when I respect a post i will show respect.see the thread from Brandon.
I read that, and felt that you made a valid post. And i didn't flame him at all, i was curious as to why it would be two hours. And who do you respect on this site, because, really, i haven't seen too many posts like that one.

people that can make relatively smart, thoughtful posts, not useless crap like is on this forum most of the time.someone made a post earlier that the general forum is like variance, the good posts come and go.He most likely wanted two hour matches because he wants to play them all in one sitting....and who knows maybe he feels DN is a little more a favorite in the long run, not sure.

people that can make relatively smart, thoughtful posts, not useless crap like is on this forum most of the time.someone made a post earlier that the general forum is like variance, the good posts come and go.He most likely wanted two hour matches because he wants to play them all in one sitting....and who knows maybe he feels DN is a little more a favorite in the long run, not sure.
Maybe he feels he can outplay Daniel when the blinds are higher, that is what i was thinking, but that might turn it into a card catching contest nearing the end, if it was only 2hrs.