dec 29th charter member freeroll-who's in?

I've almost doubled up.. some rutabega jizzed half his doubled up stack to floppy "the rock" nutsokay, so the poker room talbes are 10 handed, with two players on eitehr end, a little of kilter, and 4 on top, and four on bottom.. i'm sitting in the seat on the bottem right, not on the end seat, right next to it.. I hate this seat.. every time it's the player to the right of me's big blind, I think it's my big blind... it's confuzzling

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in...and I'm going to be playing just like if it was a rebuy.I think its funny a few are surprised that you have to deposit in order to get to play in this freeroll.  The only freerolls that people can normally get into when they don't have money deposited at a site would be the type where there are 1000 people fighting it out for a prize pool that is from $50 to maybe $250.Freerolls are not really free...you normally have to earn them in some way.
Bodog has a $1000.00 freeroll a couple of times a week where they only allow 1000 people max into it. That's the best one that I know of that takes place every week and with the best odds of winning money in it.
Yeah but you have to use points to get into it so it's not exactly a free freeroll....but yeah it's better than a let anyone in type.