negreanu open tonight?

Well, this looks like as good a place as any to ask...So, is the Neg-O TOC next Wednesday?  Would the next season begin the Wednesday after that, or has it been decided yet?
I'll post the details as soon as I know them. I'm waiting on a phone call from Chris or Chris/Daniel sometime this week hopefully.TOC will be early January and 2006 season will probably start 1st or 2nd week of January as well. Everything from now on will on the FCP site. Just waiting to get some logistics and prizes worked out.
Well, this looks like as good a place as any to ask...So, is the Neg-O TOC next Wednesday?  Would the next season begin the Wednesday after that, or has it been decided yet?
I'll post the details as soon as I know them. I'm waiting on a phone call from Chris or Chris/Daniel sometime this week hopefully.TOC will be early January and 2006 season will probably start 1st or 2nd week of January as well. Everything from now on will on the FCP site. Just waiting to get some logistics and prizes worked out.
Awesome, thanks.I may have shown up late for last season but I'm ready to go for next time. Y'all are on notice, I bring them suckouts on the river.
:wall:
DNA...You could set up a tourny tonight on FCP and call it the Neg-O...Just for kicks.
:wall:
DNA...You could set up a tourny tonight on FCP and call it the Neg-O...Just for kicks.
Or you could send that girl in your avatar over to my house tonightJust for kicks.