kidpoker vs. dreamclown. heads-up. for your viewing

anyone want to just post a recap of what happened? to drunk and dont care enough to watch all the video files
Dreamclown took an early lead, then DN crushed him. Imagine an elephant sitting on fluffdog87, he just got owned. DN took $68k off of him.
Thank you. Good Job DN glad to hear you beat him.
They're going to play tomorrow night most likely if you want to watch that.
If i remember when I am sober I will. God I love christmas break from middle school(before you all start laughing, i am 12)
If i remember when I am sober I will. God I love christmas break from middle school(before you all start laughing, i am 12)
you're a class act fluffdog, you really are. You should make a poll to see how many people thought your "FYP" was funny.

You have requested the file _Daniel_Negreanu__Pokerkid_vs._DreamClown_Heads-up.500-1000_.Hold.em.PartI.drpoker.avi (101352960 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 63 times already.IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!We are doing HEAVY maintenance until 1.1.2006 in order to provide you with much more speed and performance! Because of this, the bandwidth is very limited right now for free-users. Please enjoy the days, enjoy New Year's eve and have fun with your friends and family. If you REALLY need a file, you can try again later or just get a PREMIUM-Account. Please do NOT think that we are doing this upgrades to make you buy a premium-account. You will see a much faster RapidShare really soon, so please stay tuned and we wish you a happy new year!bastards

ok dude, I'll help you. Just go back a page on your browser and click ok when the POSTDATA screen pops up and if you dont see the timer in the middle of the page counting down until you can download, hit F5 and it should work. If it doesnt, give it 10-15 min and try again.

Dunno how computer oriented you are but if you get a new (different) ip address the server will let you d/l other parts. Try going to start -> run -> cmd. Then ipconfig /release then ipconfig /renew . If you have a router goto the admin screen and try releasing and renewing. Good luck, worked for me :club:

trashy, i have to pay for it.it wont let me download it.
Idiot or just a newbie. :roll: :wink: :!:
both.
Fluffdog87Poker Forum Veteran-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joined: 01 Aug 2005Posts: 800Location: Stevens Point, WI
we're talking about your ability to use computers correctly.
He posted that (idiot or just a newbie) after I made a typo in one of my posts, I just had to reply to one of his donkey posts with it. Sorry, that will be my first and last flame. :wink:

Really enjoyed the part 1. Gonna d/l part 2 and head off to bed. Much thanks. I knew DN could outplay DC, the slowplayed AQ hand and K2 definately stood out to me though DN did a great job. Hilarious when DC accidentally 4 bet on the flop and the chat afterwards.

Just a suggestion... could everybody lay off of Fluffdog? he finally stopped using all caps, and that is a huge step in the right direction. Don't encourage him to slide back.

Tips for downloading these files:If you get the "we are doing heavy maintenance" message, just try again. One file took me 6 attempts to get past this message.to get around the "wait 60 minutes" page, I just reset my IP connection after each download. That resets my IP address, which is what the download server is using to make you wait.That got me all four files in about an hour.

Tips for downloading these files:If you get the "we are doing heavy maintenance" message, just try again. One file took me 6 attempts to get past this message.to get around the "wait 60 minutes" page, I just reset my IP connection after each download. That resets my IP address, which is what the download server is using to make you wait.That got me all four files in about an hour.
cheers. 8)