official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think dreamclown is now down just under 100k for the session.
DC will be down 100k when Daniel hits 150k
I thought dc had 50k originally got down to 10k then rebought for 250k for a total of 300K.
This makes it simple: Daniel started with 50k. When Daniel has 150k then DChas lost 100k. DC didn't reload exactly 250k 8)
I've been up for 53 hours straight, seeing it written down it makes sense now. :clap:

I agree with Irish Guy. The way DN has minimized his losses is uncanny. Clearly, he folds more preflop, which might be where it all begins. Regardless, I'm learning a helluva lot from both players. Also, gear changing is something that you hear and read a lot about, but rarely ever see in the limits I play. Both of these 2 are masters at that.

Everyone needs to keep in mind that this is one session. It is a marathon. Let's not turn into those jackasses who post about how much better they are after one session. That being said, DN completely dominated him. I don't play limit much, but can someone explain to me why DC NEVER folds preflop, yet Daniel seems to do it a lot? Is this how DN limits his losses and inevitably gets DC in the end?

Did he give notice before quitting or did DN get up rather quickly?  I didn't see anything, that's why I ask.  ......if so, he should have left when he had him under 200K!
He posted earlier in the match that he couldn't stay late.
Did he give notice before quitting or did DN get up rather quickly?  I didn't see anything, that's why I ask.  ......if so, he should have left when he had him under 200K!
Daniel gave notice.