official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new to pokerroom.How do you turn off the bet fold caption boxes?????they are very annoying!
help anybody?
I dont want to sound like Tritz but on the J10x flop there was a 2h for the turn but it was only the flop? Someone else see it or im going to get a nwe laptop
Probably just a little lag hiccup for you...there is a gajillion people watching the table on about a dozen different sites...
ur right, i was being my usual paranoid self

Found this on 2+2GCC is 4 different people but Dreamclown is only one person. He plays the HU limit matches. The other members play other forms of poker better. Th3y only pool there money together to play 500-1000 and when one of them plays Hellmuth on UB. They aren't making desicions together for instance or switching in and out.

The GGC is the "Get Crunk Crew"it is a group of 4 guys from the Boston area who specialize in High-Limit Heads-up online poker. I think the members' aliases are "Dreamclown", "Eugeneel", "Get Crunk", and I believe the 4th one is "Woodrow" or something. For these $500/$1000 games they pool their bankrolls, and each get a piece of the profits.

The GGC is the "Get Crunk Crew"it is a group of 4 guys from the Boston area who specialize in High-Limit Heads-up online poker. I think the members' aliases are "Dreamclown"' date=' "Eugeneel", "Get Crunk", and I believe the 4th one is "Woodrow" or something. For these $500/$1000 games they pool their bankrolls, and each get a piece of the profitsnot tonite... :roll:
The GGC is the "Get Crunk Crew"it is a group of 4 guys from the Boston area who specialize in High-Limit Heads-up online poker. I think the members' aliases are  "Dreamclown", "Eugeneel", "Get Crunk", and I believe the 4th one is "Woodrow" or something. For these $500/$1000 games they pool their bankrolls, and each get a piece of the profits.
sorry to disappoint them but....
Click on the empty lasso fluffdog
???explain i don't see this laso. :cry: :oops: :club: :oops: :cry:

Back to pretty much even money on the session....I can't be bothered to do the math about the DC rebuy...was it 6500, 7K or exactly what amount less then 50K...I do know DN started with an even 100K and now he is at 97K

CHIP UPDATES10:20- 101k-49k10:30- 118k-31k10:35- 142k-51k10:40- 140k-52k10:50- 114k-78k11:00- 120k--73k11:10-118k-75k11:20-98k-95k

Click on the empty lasso fluffdog
???explain i don't see this laso. :cry: :oops: :club: :oops: :cry: