official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am almost sure that DC realizes this.He is trying to get DN to better define his hands since he is having a hard time reading him.
Damn...that guy must have super duper X-ray vision....
First time watching this.  Good poker being played.DC seems to never fold...like ever.
He folded to a raise preflop......once!
Yeah , it was like one of the first few hands tonight, and he folded pf....Obviously his own little private joke at the time - made me think he was actually going to play differently tonight...but since then he has chased most hands...very few folds even on the flop..usually takes it to the river...It would be interesting to see some stats about how many hands they have played...how many flops they have seen, how many 4th streets...and how many rivers....

I'm new to pokerroom.How do you turn off the bet fold caption boxes?????they are very annoying!

I dont want to sound like Tritz but on the J10x flop there was a 2h for the turn but it was only the flop? Someone else see it or im going to get a nwe laptop
Probably just a little lag hiccup for you...there is a gajillion people watching the table on about a dozen different sites...
If the bottle opener is a bic lighter, yeah  8)
you know I have a story for everything...I was fishing at Lake Mead about 10 yrs. ago and caught a set of keys on a crankbait...The opener in question was attached to them. Used it on the boat for a while and after selling it, stuck it in my pocket and carry it everywhere.Leaving Vegas the other day I forgot about it and had to go thru security twice so I wouldnt lose it...My ride to the airport mailed it here to me

CHIP UPDATES10:20- 101k-49k10:30- 118k-31k10:35- 142k-51k10:40- 140k-52k10:50- 114k-78k11:00- 120k--73k11:10-118k-75k