official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is turning into a WWE story line with two people fighting it out for a title (or money) and a bunch of other random people lining up to take a piece of the action.on top of that of course are all the spectators discussing the outcome like they're watching chelsea- barcelona.until the next episode

strange how no one mentioned the 54k win he had at 500-1k a half an hour after the DN match, busting out a much better player, basselem (or some simmilar spelling)and don't quote me directly on the AT LEAST 400k thing. I said that number to show that we're not quitting anytime soon, not to show where we draw a distinct line and stop playing him.  -E
Ok, just a quick question, If Sansone is so good, why didn't you guys book a flight out to Vegas when Daniel was offering the heads up challenges for 100K-500K??
strange how no one mentioned the 54k win he had at 500-1k a half an hour after the DN match, busting out a much better player, basselem (or some simmilar spelling)and don't quote me directly on the AT LEAST 400k thing. I said that number to show that we're not quitting anytime soon, not to show where we draw a distinct line and stop playing him.  -E
Ok, just a quick question, If Sansone is so good, why didn't you guys book a flight out to Vegas when Daniel was offering the heads up challenges for 100K-500K??
He still is offering them.
I can't wait till the next match and am extremely confident DN is outmatched.  I just wish I could take a bigger cut of the game :(also,  "This guy is going to end up like Nick the Greek playing 2-4 limit trying to rebuild after scratching his head and saying, "why the f did I play Daniel N headsup for my entire bankroll?" "can who ever posted that plaease give me the link to more info about this or explain what happened? Was this "the Greek" from prima who lives in Mass?he was always so careful and tight in the nl games he played and I met him in the PL holdem Ireland tourney.-Eugene
You really want a bigger piece? Put a million on the table, the whole G C C group yo, and I'll personally fly you out to Vegas, cover the rake, and put you up in a "swanky" hotel. If I can see his face, POWNED would be an understatement. Online poker simple isn't my game, I can admit that. However, you children aren't equiped with a strategy sound enough to beat the top players in the world. It might work online against random people, but do you REALLY think you could beat the likes of say, Todd Brunson, playing EVERY hand pre-flop?
This is one of my favorite DN post....
I'm just thinking if I had $400,000 to play poker with, I'm pretty sure I would have no problem checking my ego at the door by finding a brazillion easier ways to make some serious cash other then playing probably one of the most swing intensive games with one of the best poker players in the world, seriously?
I tried to write a really long post, but just realized I was saying the same exact thing as DNA said.I believe there is something extraordinarily wrong with these kids' ego. Sure, if I had made a couple hundred thousand playing online poker, I would have an ego, too. That being said...I would not be prancing around talking about how much better I/my group was then one of the most proven poker players. It just seems borderline wreckless. At what point are they going to wake up and just go "Oh snap, that was stupid."

This is not quite related to this topic, but I've seen it in this particular thread to know that this pertains to some of the people writing here. What exactly does this phrase "pwned" mean? I mean, I get the basic jist of it. Meaning something along the lines that you have near total control or domination of something or someone. But, where exactly did it come from? How did it originate? If it's some of the terms I think it means or came about then shouldn't it be p-apostrophe-wned, ie. p'wned? Which is actually a horrible contraction if it is one. What is happening to the English language? It seems to get butchered more and more every decade. I see so many grammar mistakes, punctuation mistakes, and capitalization errors online so often it almost scares me. It's a shame how rapidly the English language is deteriorating. And with younger and younger people communicating and conversing with computer online, it will only make things worse. I just hope this does not carry over to formally written letters and whatnot. A lot of you probably don't care and of course everyone is titled to their own opinion. So, that is just my opinion on the subject. You can agree with me, which would be comforting to know that some people also feel this way, or not agree. However, I did not write this for people to take it as a reason to start writing negative comments and posts about what I have to say.

This is not quite related to this topic, but I've seen it in this particular thread to know that this pertains to some of the people writing here. What exactly does this phrase "pwned" mean? I mean, I get the basic jist of it. Meaning something along the lines that you have near total control or domination of something or someone. But, where exactly did it come from? How did it originate? If it's some of the terms I think it means or came about then shouldn't it be p-apostrophe-wned, ie. p'wned? Which is actually a horrible contraction if it is one. What is happening to the English language? It seems to get butchered more and more every decade. I see so many grammar mistakes, punctuation mistakes, and capitalization errors online so often it almost scares me. It's a shame how rapidly the English language is deteriorating. And with younger and younger people communicating and conversing with computer online, it will only make things worse. I just hope this does not carry over to formally written letters and whatnot. A lot of you probably don't care and of course everyone is titled to their own opinion. So, that is just my opinion on the subject. You can agree with me, which would be comforting to know that some people also feel this way, or not agree. However, I did not write this for people to take it as a reason to start writing negative comments and posts about what I have to say.
was originally a typo in a video game (warcraft) and has been used since.

"I tried to write a really long post, but just realized I was saying the same exact thing as DNA said. I believe there is something extraordinarily wrong with these kids' ego. Sure, if I had made a couple hundred thousand playing online poker, I would have an ego, too. That being said...I would not be prancing around talking about how much better I/my group was then one of the most proven poker players. It just seems borderline wreckless. At what point are they going to wake up and just go "Oh snap, that was stupid.""No more posts like this please!!!here is why1) the reason we want DN is because he is in our opinion the worst player who will play these limits online. 2) No one would be playing this high if we had only made a couple of hundredthousand dollars, that WOULD be stupid. 3) Please understand that we play 200-400 and 3-6 regularly (more often 2-4) and so when we go 4 way in 500-1000 it is not very high for any of us.4) I DO like the entertainment factor of this whole thing and it's fun to wake up and read things about you/your friends when u wake up each morning. I like to be considered the underdog in almost everything I do, as victory tastes sweeter when it comes. "AVG IQ of BIRD> AVG IQ of FCP BIRD"-Einstein

7Hi$ Iz n07 QuI73 r3l@73d 70 7hI5 70PiC, Bu7 i'Ve 533n I7 In 7hI5 P@R7IcUl@r 7hR3@d To Kn0w 7H@7 7hI5 P3R7@iN5 70 50M3 0F 7h3 p30pl3 WrItInG h3r3.Wh@7 3x@c7lY D035 7hI5 PhR@53 "pWn3d" m3@n? I m3@N, i G37 7H3 B@5iC jI57 0f i7. M3@ning 50m37hing @L0Ng 7h3 LiN3$ 7H@7 u G07z n3@r 707@L c0n7r0l 0r D0MiN@7i0n 0f SoMeThInG 0R 50m30N3. Bu7, wH3R3 3X@C7Ly DiD i7 c0m3 fR0M? H0W dId i7 0rIgIn@73? iF i7'5 $0M3 0f 7h3 73rM5 I 7HiNk I7 M3@n5 0R C@M3 @b0u7 7H3N 5H0UlDn'7 iT b3 p-@P0$7R0Ph3-Wn3d, i3. p'wn3d? WhIcH iZ @C7U@LlY @ H0RrIbL3 c0n7r@c7i0n If I7 iZ 0n3.Wh@7 iz H@Pp3nInG 70 7H3 EnGlIsH l@ngu@g3? i7 sEeMs 70 G37 bU7Ch3r3d m0r3 @nD m0r3 3V3Ry d3c@d3. I SeE sO m@nY Gr@mM@R mI57@K35, PuNc7u@7I0N Mi57@k35, @Nd c@pI7@lIz@7I0N 3rr0r5 0nlin3 sO 0F73n i7 @Lm0$7 $c@r35 M3. i7'5 @ 5H@M3 H0W r@pidly 7H3 3nGlI5H L@NgU@G3 iz D373Ri0r@7InG. @Nd wI7H Y0UnG3R @Nd y0uNg3r P30pL3 C0MmUnIc@7InG aNd CoNvErSiNg Wi7h C0MpU73r 0NlIn3, I7 WiLl 0nLy M@K3 7hInG5 W0R53. I jU57 hOpE 7Hi5 D035 n07 c@rRy oVeR 70 f0rM@LlY wRiTtEn l3773R5 @nD wH@7n07.@ LoT 0f u Pr0b@bLy DoN't C@R3 @nD 0f C0Ur53 3v3rY0N3 iZ 7i7l3d 70 7H3Ir 0wN 0pini0n. 50, 7h@7 Iz Ju57 My 0pInI0N 0N 7H3 5uBj3c7. u C@N @gR33 wi7h mE, wHiCh W0UlD b3 c0mf0r7ing 70 kN0W 7H@7 50m3 P30pL3 @L50 FeEl 7hI$ w@y, 0R n07 @Gr33. h0w3v3r, I dId N07 wRi73 7hI5 f0r p30pl3 70 7@k3 i7 @$ @ r3@50N 70 57@R7 wRi7iNg nEgAtIvE c0mm3n75 @nD p0575 @b0u7 wh@7 I g07Z 70 5@y.

What do you have to say about yesterday's match? You got your ass handed to you, at one point you were down 100 big bets in a LIMIT game....Can you please tell me how you expect to beat DN next time if you don't plan on changing your approach to the game?

"I tried to write a really long post, but just realized I was saying the same exact thing as DNA said. I believe there is something extraordinarily wrong with these kids' ego. Sure, if I had made a couple hundred thousand playing online poker, I would have an ego, too. That being said...I would not be prancing around talking about how much better I/my group was then one of the most proven poker players. It just seems borderline wreckless. At what point are they going to wake up and just go "Oh snap, that was stupid.""No more posts like this please!!!here is why1) the reason we want DN is because he is in our opinion the worst player who will play these limits online. 2) No one would be playing this high if we had only made a couple of hundredthousand dollars, that WOULD be stupid. 3) Please understand that we play 200-400 and 3-6 regularly (more often 2-4) and so when we go 4 way in 500-1000 it is not very high for any of us.4) I DO like the entertainment factor of this whole thing and it's fun to wake up and read things about you/your friends when u wake up each morning. I like to be considered the underdog in almost everything I do, as victory tastes sweeter when it comes. "AVG IQ of BIRD> AVG IQ of FCP BIRD"-Einstein
I've reached a point where I feel the need to express my disappointment with G.C.C. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care -- a large enough number to stop the Huns at the gate. Most of us who have been around for a while realize that G.C.C craves more power. I say we should give it more power -- preferably, 10,000 volts of it.Daily, the truth is being impressed upon us that I am not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that G.C.C's logodaedaly is frighteningly successful at convincing dictatorial, egocentric smart alecks that superstition is no less credible than proven scientific principles. In view of that, it is not surprising that it has recently been going around claiming that it would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform an obscene act. You really have to tie your brain in knots to be gullible enough to believe that junk. G.C.C doesn't want equal time. G.C.C doesn't want pluralism. G.C.C just wants to diminish our will to live.Everything I've said so far is by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this letter. My key point is that G.C.C ignores a breathtaking number of facts, most notably:Fact: G.C.C's writings have reached a depth of degeneracy that was virtually unknown in the past.Fact: I sometimes feel like G.C.C has forced us into a danse macabre with its litigious circulars leading us to the grave.Fact: We should act and act fast.In addition, the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. G.C.C is obviously trying to play on people's conscious and unconscious belief structures, and unless we act now, it'll decidedly succeed. Take it from me: I see how important G.C.C's irascible ultimata are to its expositors and I laugh. I laugh because the impact of its self-serving, treasonous hatchet jobs is exactly that predicted by the Book of Revelation. Evil will preside over the land. Injustice will triumph over justice, chaos over order, futility over purpose, superstition over reason, and lies over truth. Only when humanity experiences this Hell on Earth will it fully appreciate that if Fate desired that G.C.C make a correct application of what it had read about sectarianism, it would have to indicate title and page number, since the uncivilized scumbag would otherwise never in all its existence find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, G.C.C should not cause riots in the streets. Not now, not ever. G.C.C maintains that it is not only acceptable, but indeed desirable, to create massive civil unrest. Perhaps it would be best for it to awaken from its delusional narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that it's disaffected for it to impose ideology, control thought, and punish virtually any behavior it disapproves of. Or perhaps I should say, it's dangerous. When people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And G.C.C is to blame. It is my fundamental belief that G.C.C contends that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from?There is a simple answer to the question of what to do about G.C.C's expostulations. The difficult part is in implementing the answer. The answer is that we must ratchet up our level of understanding. I have the following advice for G.C.C: If you can't manage to be grateful for all the things we've done for you, at least have a little dignity, don't whine, and don't expect to be treated like a fragile doll just because you have a theatrically hypersensitive soul and delusions of entitlement. G.C.C's shell games are so delusional that if allowed to go unanswered, their final cost would be incalculable. Even maverick Internet news and opinion sites are beginning to proclaim that G.C.C's hastily mounted campaigns are in conflict with accepted morality. The reason is simple: G.C.C is typical of exploitative carpetbaggers in its wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize its smear tactics.Let's just ignore G.C.C and see what it does. In effect, G.C.C hates you -- yes, you, because you, like me, want to admonish G.C.C not seven times, but seventy times seven. Here are a few points to ponder: 1. You can observe a definite bias in G.C.C's words relating to dysfunctional gutter-dwellers. 2. The evidence for this lies in the underlying assumptions behind G.C.C's paroxysms. 3. This phenomenon seems commonplace in our disintegrating society.Those points may at first seem unrelated, but when you connect the dots, it becomes clear that G.C.C can't fool me. I've met gloomy misanthropes before, so I know that G.C.C is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to its rodomontades. That's the end of this letter. If I was unable to convince you that G.C.C wants to rid the world of "defective" people, then you should definitely consider contacting me with your supporting or refuting evidence, opinions, personal stories, etc., so that I can make a better argument in my next letter.
1) the reason we want DN is because he is in our opinion the worst player who will play these limits online. The fact that you actually believe this proves how illprepared you are to play against DN.2) No one would be playing this high if we had only made a couple of hundredthousand dollars, that WOULD be stupid. Losing your bankroll to boast your ego is also stupid.3) Please understand that we play 200-400 and 3-6 regularly (more often 2-4) and so when we go 4 way in 500-1000 it is not very high for any of us.Good for you.4) I DO like the entertainment factor of this whole thing and it's fun to wake up and read things about you/your friends when u wake up each morning. I like to be considered the underdog in almost everything I do, as victory tastes sweeter when it comes. How very cute and immature.
I like to be considered the underdog in almost everything I do, as victory tastes sweeter when it comes.
But when victory doesnt come, you're still going to be like "omg he caught runner runner runner runner 2 pr and he folds preflop so he doesnt play 72o what a bad player! Dreamclown will you have my kids?!??!"
I've reached a point where I feel the need to express my disappointment with G.C.C. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care -- a large enough number to stop the Huns at the gate. Most of us who have been around for a while realize that G.C.C craves more power. I say we should give it more power -- preferably, 10,000 volts of it.Daily, the truth is being impressed upon us that I am not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that G.C.C's logodaedaly is frighteningly successful at convincing dictatorial, egocentric smart alecks that superstition is no less credible than proven scientific principles. In view of that, it is not surprising that it has recently been going around claiming that it would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform an obscene act. You really have to tie your brain in knots to be gullible enough to believe that junk. G.C.C doesn't want equal time. G.C.C doesn't want pluralism. G.C.C just wants to diminish our will to live.Everything I've said so far is by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this letter. My key point is that G.C.C ignores a breathtaking number of facts, most notably:Fact: G.C.C's writings have reached a depth of degeneracy that was virtually unknown in the past.Fact: I sometimes feel like G.C.C has forced us into a danse macabre with its litigious circulars leading us to the grave.Fact: We should act and act fast.In addition, the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. G.C.C is obviously trying to play on people's conscious and unconscious belief structures, and unless we act now, it'll decidedly succeed. Take it from me: I see how important G.C.C's irascible ultimata are to its expositors and I laugh. I laugh because the impact of its self-serving, treasonous hatchet jobs is exactly that predicted by the Book of Revelation. Evil will preside over the land. Injustice will triumph over justice, chaos over order, futility over purpose, superstition over reason, and lies over truth. Only when humanity experiences this Hell on Earth will it fully appreciate that if Fate desired that G.C.C make a correct application of what it had read about sectarianism, it would have to indicate title and page number, since the uncivilized scumbag would otherwise never in all its existence find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, G.C.C should not cause riots in the streets. Not now, not ever. G.C.C maintains that it is not only acceptable, but indeed desirable, to create massive civil unrest. Perhaps it would be best for it to awaken from its delusional narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that it's disaffected for it to impose ideology, control thought, and punish virtually any behavior it disapproves of. Or perhaps I should say, it's dangerous. When people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And G.C.C is to blame. It is my fundamental belief that G.C.C contends that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from?There is a simple answer to the question of what to do about G.C.C's expostulations. The difficult part is in implementing the answer. The answer is that we must ratchet up our level of understanding. I have the following advice for G.C.C: If you can't manage to be grateful for all the things we've done for you, at least have a little dignity, don't whine, and don't expect to be treated like a fragile doll just because you have a theatrically hypersensitive soul and delusions of entitlement. G.C.C's shell games are so delusional that if allowed to go unanswered, their final cost would be incalculable. Even maverick Internet news and opinion sites are beginning to proclaim that G.C.C's hastily mounted campaigns are in conflict with accepted morality. The reason is simple: G.C.C is typical of exploitative carpetbaggers in its wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize its smear tactics.Let's just ignore G.C.C and see what it does. In effect, G.C.C hates you -- yes, you, because you, like me, want to admonish G.C.C not seven times, but seventy times seven. Here are a few points to ponder: 1. You can observe a definite bias in G.C.C's words relating to dysfunctional gutter-dwellers. 2. The evidence for this lies in the underlying assumptions behind G.C.C's paroxysms. 3. This phenomenon seems commonplace in our disintegrating society.Those points may at first seem unrelated, but when you connect the dots, it becomes clear that G.C.C can't fool me. I've met gloomy misanthropes before, so I know that G.C.C is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to its rodomontades. That's the end of this letter. If I was unable to convince you that G.C.C wants to rid the world of "defective" people, then you should definitely consider contacting me with your supporting or refuting evidence, opinions, personal stories, etc., so that I can make a better argument in my next letter.
Will Hunting? Is that you??

You really want a bigger piece? Put a million on the table, the whole G C C group yo, and I'll personally fly you out to Vegas, cover the rake, and put you up in a "swanky" hotel. If I can see his face, POWNED would be an understatement. Online poker simple isn't my game, I can admit that. However, you children aren't equiped with a strategy sound enough to beat the top players in the world. It might work online against random people, but do you REALLY think you could beat the likes of say, Todd Brunson, playing EVERY hand pre-flop?This is one of my favorite DN post....Someone should really tell DN to leave out the "O" in PNWED... lol If anyone has video of the DC match that happened please post it. Thanks.

I would be inclined to agree that Danse Macabre is Stephen King's most underappreciated work.
I can't wait till the next match and am extremely confident DN is outmatched. I just wish I could take a bigger cut of the game :(also, "This guy is going to end up like Nick the Greek playing 2-4 limit trying to rebuild after scratching his head and saying, "why the f did I play Daniel N headsup for my entire bankroll?" "can who ever posted that plaease give me the link to more info about this or explain what happened? Was this "the Greek" from prima who lives in Mass?he was always so careful and tight in the nl games he played and I met him in the PL holdem Ireland tourney.-Eugene
You really want a bigger piece? Put a million on the table, the whole G C C group yo, and I'll personally fly you out to Vegas, cover the rake, and put you up in a "swanky" hotel. If I can see his face, POWNED would be an understatement. Online poker simple isn't my game, I can admit that. However, you children aren't equiped with a strategy sound enough to beat the top players in the world. It might work online against random people, but do you REALLY think you could beat the likes of say, Todd Brunson, playing EVERY hand pre-flop?
This is one of my favorite DN post....
Basically that's the proverbial question on every poker player's lips these days (besides Ron Mexico's buttered cob of corn):Can a good internet-trained player dominate the same way in the 3 dimensional world--specifically in the games that Negreanu is talking about where people skills and social skills become a larger part of a winning game? probably not

That Picture is just soooooooooooo wrong.I'm gonna puke.And Smoothcall, did you have to pick the FCP forum as the place you'd finally come out of the closet?(Not that there's anything wrong with that).Best...