official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

i missed the whole thing...i knew this would happen...oh well...thx for all the posts guys, i went thru all 19 pgs and i got the jist of it...good job DN...this should shut all these haters up for the moment.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, ive been reading fcp for a while, and finally created account to post and suchboth the dc and dn fanboys are pretty intense, i dont know if you guys know this, but you dont get any of the money thats being exchanged between these two guys by choosing sidesi thought it was a pretty good match and both of them caught cards and were playing well.so dc and dn fanboys, plz remove their balls from your chin k thx bye
Do you like football, or any other sport? I'm sure you do. So when you're rooting for your favorite team you do realize a win there does nothing for you, right? But you cheer anyway. This is the same thing.So stfu please, you douche.
wow, ive been reading fcp for a while, and finally created account to post and suchboth the dc and dn fanboys are pretty intense, i dont know if you guys know this, but you dont get any of the money thats being exchanged between these two guys by choosing sidesi thought it was a pretty good match and both of them caught cards and were playing well.so dc and dn fanboys, plz remove their balls from your chin k thx bye
Do you like football, or any other sport? I'm sure you do. So when you're rooting for your favorite team you do realize a win there does nothing for you, right? But you cheer anyway. This is the same thing.So stfu please, you douche.
True enough.I root for teams and players, but some dude on here had a quote in his sig I found funny.I'm butchering it, but it's something like: You will suffer great embarrassment when the team from my area defeats the team from your area.

Haven't looked through all of the posts yet but wanted to say this: Dreamclown cannot beat me unless he adjusts his approach. His view on the game is flawed and easily exploited. If he continues to play me he will eventually lose everything that he has. Not being mean, just being realistic.

Haven't looked through all of the posts yet but wanted to say this: Dreamclown cannot beat me unless he adjusts his approach. His view on the game is flawed and easily exploited. If he continues to play me he will eventually lose everything that he has. Not being mean, just being realistic.
Gonna take a lot of losing sessions from DC's ego to realize that.DC still playing 500/1k. Wonder if its still the same guy or has someone new taken over. 10-12 hrs of sh/hu online poker is a pretty ridiculous stretch.
You'll be happy to see this then DN :)On NWP (only went there today to see what they had to say about the match, my computer feels contaminated)
.....the norwegians played much better, and lost infinite in a few relatively short sessions. Ofcourse DC caught some cards in those matches so all I'm saying is that 68k loss is nothing and no one is planning to pull the plug for another 400k or maybe more.

OK first postI have watched this whole dn vs dc thing the past week and find it entertaining....tosay the leastI like Dn alot but i am not about to wave his flag at every HU session he hasas i am sure there will be more to come. I watched Dn play w-x-a and tinfoilhat and i wasnt sure if he was outplayed orif the deck was slappin him....maybe a little bit of bothAfter tonight performance there is know doubt that Dn outplayed DcBoth players got their fair share of cards IMO... Dn had the experience to adjustto the Dc whereas the Dc did not.Yes the Dc slowed down with his hyper aggression once he had to re-loadbut i dont think that was a tactical strategy but a mere scared tactic or perhaps i should say he was in a postion of having to be defensive.....which goes againsthis style of attack ...attack...attack... and he allowed Dn to dictate the flow ofthe game. I think with Dc, who is probably not used to being down 40 - 50BB(just an assumption on my part) got out of his comfort zone and thatwas a lack of experienceWhat impressed me the most tonight was how Dn adapted to the game andhe showed up with his A game...which may have been lacking against w-x-aagain Im speculating as w-x-a was getting slapped in the face with cards.I was also impressed by the way Dc did manage to compose himself from being100 BB or more down and regain his focus....for anyone not in this postion very easyto self destruct. I give kudos to the Dc ...he seems to have a bucketful of talentbut also seems to need a bucketful of humility....which i hope he got tonight.Dc u were outplayed no 2 ways about it. Accept the humble pieI have to say that all this dick waving that goes on between FCP and NWPis silly...lets face it Dn was 22 once and im sure he thought he was goingto break any tom dick and harry who played poker....and im sure Dn would be the firstto acknowledge that at 22 years old raw talent just isnt enough....and if i was 22 yearsold with the talent of Dn or Dc......well i wouldnt be writing this stupid blog...peaceedit x-w-a

sorry dont keep up with my forum lingo, cant beleive i didnt know what a troll bot is. And these have been first threads in this forum, I usually just read them since Daniel joined the pokerroom network since thats my stomping grounds
You are a very good player IMO rez. You would be a significant favorite over Dreamclown IMO. I think we played twice and are about even, correct me if I'm wrong?
dcpicpivey.jpgDaniel's reaction was similar I'll guess.Daniel was this the enjoyment you felt thrashing Dreamclown?This is the link to the DN vs. DC poll.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=43434
sorry dont keep up with my forum lingo, cant beleive i didnt know what a troll bot is. And these have been first threads in this forum, I usually just read them since Daniel joined the pokerroom network since thats my stomping grounds
You are a very good player IMO rez. You would be a significant favorite over Dreamclown IMO. I think we played twice and are about even, correct me if I'm wrong?
DN I'm in the doghouse, thanks alot pal.Try to explain to your wife why you are watching 2 guys play poker on the internet for 4 hours. "can you even see their cards? why in the hell are you still watching that crap?" lol good times
dcpicpivey.jpgDaniel's reaction was similar I'll guess.Daniel was this the enjoyment you felt thrashing Dreamclown?This is the link to the DN vs. DC poll.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=43434
I found his reactions.180px-daniel-negreanu2.jpg20050603_93_0212.jpg
The one thing that has really stuck out to me watching this is how much DN maximizes his wins and minimizes his losses. I'm sure this is obvious to all but its been so consistent all game.
If you only knew the whole deal... that is the key element to my edge over the young man. He is fearless, aggressive, but lacks "flow" if you will.