official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of these calls DC is making postflop are just retardedly loose imo...and someone mentioned NWP.. i went over there and neverwin said hes putting 150k on pokerroom so there will be a DN vs NW matchup soon.. oh yeah and he said that he will not get pwned by DN
If I had a 100K+ to play against DN. I would want to do it live in vegas, but that's just me.
I think dreamclown is now down just under 100k for the session.
DC will be down 100k when Daniel hits 150k
I thought dc had 50k originally got down to 10k then rebought for 250k for a total of 300K.

The one thing that has really stuck out to me watching this is how much DN maximizes his wins and minimizes his losses. I'm sure this is obvious to all but its been so consistent all game.

dreamclog is folding up like Thunder Keller in a lawn chair....
ahahahahahhaaaai can see it in my head, and its not pretty.
Less....you have to consider that Dreamclown is holding the rake burdon also, which would be $1 per hand played.
The one thing that has really stuck out to me watching this is how much DN maximizes his wins and minimizes his losses. I'm sure this is obvious to all but its been so consistent all game.
The one thing that really sticks out for me is how much more money these guys have than me.
I thought dc had 50k originally got down to 10k then rebought for 250k for a total of 300K.
simple math.....daniel sit with 50k when he hits 150k he will be up 100kno matter what dc does.... uc?
This makes it simple: Daniel started with 50k. When Daniel has 150k then DChas lost 100k. DC didn't reload exactly 250k 8)
DC is in for 290kDN is in for 50kThat's it.That doesn't include the rake, however.

For the record...if you don't think J-Lo is hot...you are gay.As for the game......I fail to see the skill involved with this....Bet, Bet, raise, Bet, King High....Repeat.Repeat.WHOA...I got a pair! Bet, Raise, bet,...Damn...he rivered two pair....This is idiocy....play the lotto.