official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

I'd like to see Daniel's stack pass DC's and then sit out and give it all away to everyone that posted in this thread.  I'd just like to see that.
I'd like to have anal sex with Jennifer Lopez.....
I'd like to recieve free money from Daniel, then use it to pay Jennifer Lopez for anal sex...
Well I would like to get free money from Daniel and then have Jennifer pay me to give her anal.
What's with the obsession with J Lo? She's a nasty skank with a big cottage cheese rump.
that's grade A cottage cheese though :club:
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Daniel's stack pass DC's and then sit out and give it all away to everyone that posted in this thread.  I'd just like to see that.
I'd like to recieve free money from Daniel, then use it to pay Jennifer Lopez for anal sex...
Well I would like to get free money from Daniel and then have Jennifer pay me to give her anal.
What's with the obsession with J Lo? She's a nasty skank with a big cottage cheese rump.
Right, because you would never want her. I prefer someone like Salma Hayek though.
that's grade A cottage cheese though :club:
See what you got started ALF? Now everyones talking about JLO! To make up for it please send your chip set to PO BOX 177 Naples, Fl

Texas Hold'em $500-$1000 (real money), #1,640,080,998 Table Dreamclown's HE, 28 Dec 2005 12:04 AM ET Seat 3: KidPoker ($128,944.50 in chips) Seat 8: Dreamclown ($210,289.50 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSDreamclown posts blind ($250), KidPoker posts blind ($500).PRE-FLOPDreamclown bets $750, KidPoker calls $500.FLOP [board cards AH,10D,8D ]KidPoker checks, Dreamclown bets $500, KidPoker bets $1,000, Dreamclown calls $500.TURN [board cards AH,10D,8D,3D ]KidPoker bets $1,000, Dreamclown bets $2,000, KidPoker bets $2,000, Dreamclown bets $2,000, KidPoker calls $1,000.RIVER [board cards AH,10D,8D,3D,KH ]KidPoker bets $1,000, Dreamclown bets $2,000, KidPoker bets $2,000, Dreamclown calls $1,000.SHOWDOWNKidPoker shows [ 9D,AD ]Dreamclown mucks cards [ AS,KC ]KidPoker wins $17,999. SUMMARYDealer: DreamclownPot: $18,000, (including rake: $1)KidPoker, bets $9,000, collects $17,999, net $8,999Dreamclown, loses $9,000

some of these calls DC is making postflop are just retardedly loose imo...and someone mentioned NWP.. i went over there and neverwin said hes putting 150k on pokerroom so there will be a DN vs NW matchup soon.. oh yeah and he said that he will not get pwned by DN