dreamclown is waiting

I saw the title and thought "no.... no... it can't be."For the mods: is there any way we can add the word Dreamclown to the list of censored words? it would make my day more pleasant.

Why the censored did you start another thread about this?Go die.I mean it.But in a nice way.
I didn't realize there is an issue. what is the issue?
There's allready 529 threads about DreamClown and his waiting. You even bumped another one with the same statement, "It's 2:15 CST and DreamClown is waiting."Don't be a 'tard.
Why the censored did you start another thread about this?Go die.I mean it.But in a nice way.
The issue is we don't give a **** what Doucheclown is or is not doing. Go post it on Doucheclowns forums. Oh wait, he doesn't have one, because no one gives a **** about him.--RuffRidr
The issue is we don't give a censored what Doucheclown is or is not doing. Go post it on Doucheclowns forums. Oh wait, he doesn't have one, because no one gives a censored about him.--RuffRidr
It is certainly interesting that he is sitting at 4 tables with $150K, isn't it? and with no takers?
The issue is we don't give a censored what Doucheclown is or is not doing. Go post it on Doucheclowns forums. Oh wait, he doesn't have one, because no one gives a censored about him.--RuffRidr
It is certainly interesting that he is sitting at 4 tables with $150K, isn't it? and with no takers?
If he did what I did and require potential opponents to contact me directly via telepathy, he wouldn't need to waste so much time sitting there.sw

Dreamclown goes international... :club:http://www.pokernet.dk/forum/show.asp?tid=105732I always thought the same thing, but this guy really confirms it:Oh jo, men selvom de er pokerroom-konger, så er der vist et stykke endnu til DN"s level. Og det ved de vist også. DN spiller alt det 4K/8K han kan komme til, og har en åben HU udfordring til alle på f.eks. $0,5M.Jeg mener, hvis de synes de er poker-guder, så er chancerne for at lægge pengene der hvor munden er - ifht. DN - vist ret store :-)Come on, hvem hulen mener de er skævt ude fordi de har den største stak - det er da til at dø af grin over...lol

If I were daniel, or any other pro, I would want a piece.
But you're not... even.... remotely.... close. You're so far down on the chain you're sucking off some no name who once took Daniel's pocket change for the day.--RuffRidr
If I were daniel, or any other pro, I would want a piece.
But you're not... even.... remotely.... close. You're so far down on the chain you're sucking off some no name who once took Daniel's pocket change for the day.--RuffRidr
right... good point, I forgot. Good arguement, well said. Excellent point.

If this really is a marketing ploy, it's the best marketing ploy in history. I can't believe how much hype has been generated about a single heads-up poker match. I'd just like to add my name to the list of people in support of adding "Dreamclown" to the censored list. This is getting (and by getting, I of course mean "Has been for a week") retarded.

If this really is a marketing ploy, it's the best marketing ploy in history. I can't believe how much hype has been generated about a single heads-up poker match. I'd just like to add my name to the list of people in support of adding "Dreamclown" to the censored list. This is getting (and by getting, I of course mean "Has been for a week") retarded.
I think you all are missing the point. I am not hyping a heads up match. It cannot go without saying that there is an opponent sitting on a poker pro's site with upwards of $250K unchallenged. Daniel does not want to play him. If this were the Wynn and FCP supported all 7 games, they would have challenge matches like Daniel and Barry had. Why not address it? Formalize it? Make the challenge, so we can all be done with it? But not addressing it, and seeing Dreamclown sit there waiting is inexcusable.
I think you all are missing the point. I am not hyping a heads up match. It cannot go without saying that there is an opponent sitting on a poker pro's site with upwards of $250K unchallenged. Daniel does not want to play him. If this were the Wynn and FCP supported all 7 games, they would have challenge matches like Daniel and Barry had. Why not address it? Formalize it? Make the challenge, so we can all be done with it? But not addressing it, and seeing Dreamclown sit there waiting is inexcusable.
All right! All right! I give in. I'll play Dreamclown headsup for any amount he wants. Tell him/them that I'll be right there, and to keep waiting. If I don't make it there today, feel free to go to my forum and bitch to all of my fans. Cya there!!--RuffRidr
Listen, 'tard, you're missing the point.Do it in one of the other 569 threads.Do not bump one thread and then start another just to point out that someone's sitting at a table.Do you get it?
Is DC still waiting? Where? I want a piece of him.
Let him rot.
Listen, 'tard, you're missing the point.Do it in one of the other 569 threads.Do not bump one thread and then start another just to point out that someone's sitting at a table.Do you get it?
do people really call each other 'tards anymore? oh, you're from Iowa... nevermind.