wire transfers, christmas trees, and other phenomena

DANIEL, Why do I always see you playing 100-200 or filling your hungry fans in on the DN Christmas expereince -- as I am sitting 500-1k waiting for you, over a week after you foamed at the mouth with lessons and omens? Is this the record longest wire transfer known to man? Are you having this much trouble inserting 300k into your own site? Are you really playing these 100-200 players so much to 'hone your skills' before playing me?I hope you realize I am salivating over you, not because it is a challenge (for which I'd have to practise), but because you were considerably worse when we played than anyone I have played at 500-1k. :club: This is not a prize fight. You are a rookie. As I would be in a tournament of hundreds of people. When can I demonstrate what a rag doll you are at this game?GCC

I'll admit, this guy bugs me. But I'm also annoyed that the match hasn't happened yet. It seems like DN has been online a lot lately. I don't know why he's giving this clown ammo for his trash-talking. Let's get this on already!

I got a dog one Christmas, he kept me company for all those lonely nights I sat in front of my computer screen in my parents basements ranting about beating some world class player in some type of online game. His name was Rusty, boy do I miss him

It hasn't happened yet becaues this feud continues to promote the site. Obviously, Daniel will gain from the new sign-ups enough to basically freeroll his way into playing these young guys. By the way, it's a shame there's so few young players with any class.

Daniel, if you are going to back down from Dreamclown, then I'll take on a heads up challenge vs you. Obviously, you realized you are outmached against dream and don't want to lose your endorsement money to him. Let me know Danny boy. I'll be waiting.......100/200 ok big shot??Daniel N. Tv star or poker player??? crazyyyyy

Daniel, if you are going to back down from Dreamclown, then I'll take on a heads up challenge vs you. Obviously, you realized you are outmached against dream and don't want to lose your endorsement money to him. Let me know Danny boy. I'll be waiting.......100/200 ok big shot??Daniel N. Tv star or poker player??? crazyyyyy
I can't wait until next week. Then, you'll be in study hall at this time of day instead of annoying us.P.S. That cute girl who sits behind you... she's not into you...

Im with everyone else that this guy is a douche but he also has a point. Daniel must be delaying this for promotion. If not then he must be scared. Daniel talked smack and has oviously had time to play this guy and he hasnt at all. Cant really say anything else about the situation

So, how many posts by dreamclown is it going to take until DN tries to back up all the talk he has done?????????????????????????????????????Everyone wants to see this thing go down....The only person stopping it is DNWhy???????? :think:

So, how many posts by dreamclown is it going to take until DN tries to back up all the talk he has done?????????????????????????????????????Everyone wants to see this thing go down....The only person stopping it is DNWhy???????? :think:

Let me try to speak slowly, and in a language you can understand....HEDOESN'THAVETHEMONEYYET!Seriously, is it so hard to understand? You're all retarded. He wants to play him just as bad. It's not for promotion. Are you people really that stupid to actually think that?This place is getting ridiculous.:roll::roll::roll:

why is it that these new clowns (no offense to dreamclown) have no respect at all for their opponent? You guys really show 0 class coming here and trashing Daniel whether it be on his site or not because you don't even know the man. If you think this is all a ploy and you are putting him on tilt, trust me, you would be wrong in thinking so. Why dont you at least pretend you respect the game of poker and that you are a normal human being instead of hiding behind the anonymity of the world wide web.

This place is getting ridiculous.
Yup.Oh, and Sophos, it's "Pwned", not "Pawned".Just, so you know, and all.
Rook to Knight 3 bitch!
PWNED!!I'm gonna start using chess phrases in everyday life and see if I can get it to catch on, seriously I am
Dreamclown is just trying to get attention.Pouring gasoline on a fire.This war will come to head soon enough..Let's be patient and ignore this doucheclown! :club:
Amen.

You could always lurk in strat without insulting the population of the site.