thunder keller's site going live

Well, it's time. Some of you may know that I was working on a side project of getting a new web site up and running for Thomas "Thunder" Keller, and it is going live today. Go give it a visit at http://www.thunderkeller.com and tell me what you think of the new site. Obviously this is day one, but lots more will be coming on the site in the next few weeks.Ray

LOL! no doubt. I find myself visiting so many sites and blogs nowadays, that I'm literally on here for hours at a time just doing that when I should be playing poker :@ Good site though bud.

I like it... but another forum? how am I supposed to do any work now?
we're supposed to be doing work at work? I didn't get the memo.
yeah thats what they told me at the interview, but I don't think they were serious.
Not this week. My boss is out. My weekly status meeting I normally havge to run is cancelled.... My entire job this week is "make sure nothing explodes."Ray
Not this week. My boss is out. My weekly status meeting I normally havge to run is cancelled.... My entire job this week is "make sure nothing explodes."Ray
nice site, is Keller going to be updating his blog regularly?
nice site, is Keller going to be updating his blog regularly?
Yeah, likely starting tomorrow. Due to the holidays we did not solidify the medium of his blog, so right now its kind of a weird situation. His set up will be like Daniel's where its on CardPlayer.com as well, but we haven't solidified if CardPlayer pulls from our blog, we pull from something on CardPlayer, we maintain two completely different blogs (unlikely), or some manual copy and paste occurs.Ray
What about the memo about the TPS reports? I'm gonna have to ask you to have them done by saturday...thanks:P