seat # 6, weekly winners qualifiers

Congratulations to the qualifiers so far for the 36 player Seat 6 Semi Final that will be played on Sunday March 19th at 3:00 PM EST.Sunday Dec 25th:WlleiotlVatche0JackD02840Sunday Jan 1stshahmat0danng721RayFlavinSunday Jan 8thFrozenFire0mcpicklJoehioSunday Jan 15thLonghornsNo0ScottCoffee0chiefclint0Sunday Jan 22ndDanB15seacucumber0popajorgio0Sunday Jan 29thseacucumber0dh__14NoBraceletsSunday Feb 5thPrairieGrrrlNoBraceletsBillyBizzleSunday Feb 12thGlider1.sampamchrisc7Sunday Feb 19thPokerosoeespinola0Quique120Sunday Feb 26thNaked_CowboyarkoseAshLee0Sunday March 5thVatche0cfinnnWKTSWAYSunday March 12th-Morn-mw2222Tommy19120

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear FCP,I won the Seat #6 Protege tournament yesterday, 1/22/06. I received the cash but I was not awarded a ticket to the 36 player semifinal tournament scheduled for the 3rd week in March. Will this ticket be awarded to my account and a later date or closer to the March tournament?I was just wondering why the ticket wasn't awarded automatically to my account.Thanks for your time!DanB15

Dear FCP,I won the Seat #6 Protege tournament yesterday, 1/22/06. I received the cash but I was not awarded a ticket to the 36 player semifinal tournament scheduled for the 3rd week in March. Will this ticket be awarded to my account and a later date or closer to the March tournament?I was just wondering why the ticket wasn't awarded automatically to my account.Thanks for your time!DanB15
Hi Dan, the tickets for the semi-final qualifiers will be manually added to their accounts closer to the date of the tournament in March.
  • 4 weeks later...