I was playing on FCP and after I played this hand I thought I could have made more money.Basically(don't have a hand history) I raised 5x BB from early position with KQs and got one caller in late position.(Sorry 25 max NL, I have 40 he has 70) Flop is A 10 4 two spades(I have clubs) and I throw out $2 as a continuation/bluff/feeler, he calls. I figure him for an ace, maybe not a great kicker or a flush draw.I hit the off suit jack on the turn. I think if he has an ace hes ****ed if he has a flush draw I gotta hit him so I bet $6(just under the pot) and he calls. A non spade queen hits the river and I go all in for somewhere around $25-30. I was a little ancy but I also thought it may look like a bluff and if he had a weak ace or made two pair he might call. If he did have the flush draw there is probably no chance at a call unless I go small and try to induce a bluff from him. Anyway he laid it down and I was left thinking maybe I could have made more form the hand?BTW I really think Tony Dungy's son took the colts first lost WAY too hard.

not that big of a deal u mighta been able to get an extra couple bucks outa him but your all in move was ok because if you win 1-5 dollars on the river when he calls with his 2 pair or set andwhen you move in and he just cant lay down his set of aces you will double upcould have made more money, yesterrible move, nobig deal, no

I was playing on FCP and after I played this hand I thought I could have made more money.Basically(don't have a hand history) I raised 5x BB from early position with KQs and got one caller in late position.(Sorry 25 max NL, I have 40 he has 70) Flop is A 10 4 two spades(I have clubs) and I throw out $2 as a continuation/bluff/feeler, he calls. I figure him for an ace, maybe not a great kicker or a flush draw.I hit the off suit jack on the turn. I think if he has an ace hes censored if he has a flush draw I gotta hit him so I bet $6(just under the pot) and he calls. A non spade queen hits the river and I go all in for somewhere around $25-30. I was a little ancy but I also thought it may look like a bluff and if he had a weak ace or made two pair he might call. If he did have the flush draw there is probably no chance at a call unless I go small and try to induce a bluff from him. Anyway he laid it down and I was left thinking maybe I could have made more form the hand?BTW I really think Tony Dungy's son took the colts first lost WAY too hard.
I'm not sure I like raising 5x BB with KQ in early position, if you get raised you have to dump, i would probably limp or reraise a late position raiser to depending on the table. As far as your line of play on the flop is fine, turn i bet slightly more than the pot to punish the flush drawRiver, pot is about 20, he either missed or has a hand that can call around 10( two pair, trips). I bet half the pot on the river for value.
I was playing on FCP and after I played this hand I thought I could have made more money.Basically(don't have a hand history) I raised 5x BB from early position with KQs and got one caller in late position.(Sorry 25 max NL, I have 40 he has 70) Flop is A 10 4 two spades(I have clubs) and I throw out $2 as a continuation/bluff/feeler, he calls. I figure him for an ace, maybe not a great kicker or a flush draw.I hit the off suit jack on the turn. I think if he has an ace hes censored if he has a flush draw I gotta hit him so I bet $6(just under the pot) and he calls. A non spade queen hits the river and I go all in for somewhere around $25-30. I was a little ancy but I also thought it may look like a bluff and if he had a weak ace or made two pair he might call. If he did have the flush draw there is probably no chance at a call unless I go small and try to induce a bluff from him. Anyway he laid it down and I was left thinking maybe I could have made more form the hand?BTW I really think Tony Dungy's son took the colts first lost WAY too hard.
I don't care how you played the hand, that was UNBELIEVEABLY disrepectful. I'm ashamed to have even read this crap.
I don't care how you played the hand, that was UNBELIEVEABLY disrepectful. I'm ashamed to have even read this crap.
You're right. Sorry, I'm just an attention whore with a tastless sense of humor.
You're right. Sorry, I'm just an attention censored with a tastless sense of humor.
Tasteless has a second 'e'.BTW Sometimes I like to punch babies. Like, in the face. It's just something I do.
You're right. Sorry, I'm just an attention censored with a tastless sense of humor.
Tasteless has a second 'e'.BTW Sometimes I like to punch babies. Like, in the face. It's just something I do.
I can see how punching a baby my have induced him to call. :club:
I can see how punching a baby my have induced him to call. :club:
I forgive you. I was drunk when I went off last night, but I'm a big Dungy fan.I really laughed at the punching babies thing, though.