$1.00 +.10 limit stud rail session?

Hey guys I thought I would take a stab at a stud tourney since I've been playing a little stud live. I bought in cheap but it's down to 24 out of 400, I have 77k in chips, second in chips has 46k.Rail Session?SN on PS:mboisvert

yes!!!!I've been hoping someone would post when they are down to the final 3 tables of a one dollar limit stud tourney!Thank you for making my christmas that much better
Glad I could make your Christmas that much better, now you can look back at Christmas of '05 and say, "remember that awesome 1.00 limit stud tourney.." I'm immortalized in your mind now, and I congratulate you for that.Hey-OH!
yes!!!!I've been hoping someone would post when they are down to the final 3 tables of a one dollar limit stud tourney!Thank you for making my christmas that much better
Man, really, was there any need for that? He was just saying...if you dont want to rail, dont, simple. Dont flame him, for posting that he was nearing the final table, it's people like you, that are giving fcp a bad name, this is why people believe that all we do here is flame each other.And Bwaves, i'm there, gl.

Nice Catch there on the river. For how much there was in the pot, i think it might have been the right call, wasn't absolutely convinced he had it either, thought he was representing, with that great scare card. And really, i dont like his calls, he didn't really have a good enough draw to keep calling down imo.

Man, really, was there any need for that? He was just saying...if you dont want to rail, dont, simple. Dont flame him, for posting that he was nearing the final table, it's people like you, that are giving fcp a bad name, this is why people believe that all we do here is flame each other.And Bwaves, i'm there, gl.
I think I'm addicted to limit stud, I used to only play H/L and it's much more difficult.
near the final table????What was there three or four tables left????Give me a break, give NWP all the censored you want but at least they have players there that actually no how to play the game
And what your one of them?? i doubt it, maybe a little jelousy here, his cash, will probably exceed you biggest cash. Your an idiot, please dont post here anymore. Oh, and i would be very comfortable in saying, that the standard of players at fcp is much better then at nwp.
near the final table????What was there three or four tables left????Give me a break, give NWP all the censored you want but at least they have players there that actually no how to play the game
Wooooowwwwww... tough guy huh?**Note**Argueing online is like winning the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.
And what your one of them?? i doubt it, maybe a little jelousy here, his cash, will probably exceed you biggest cash. Your an idiot, please dont post here anymore. Oh, and i would be very comfortable in saying, that the standard of players at fcp is much better then at nwp.
lier, nwp, nwp, never wins poker.

hahahhaawaitDid you just say the standard of play at FCP is better then NWPyeah fcp has a lot more posters but on the average the players at NWP are better. no doubt.the moral of the story is...don't post until you at a final table...and for god sakes just dont even post if you are at the final table of a 1 dollar tourney, its embarassing.

Looking at this guy's friendly replies in every thread, I'm starting to think he had a worse Christmas than the family of 4 in my complex with the Jehovah's Witnesses who "accidentally" had the water line coming out of their washing machine break and ruin all gifts and furniture for those living below them living right above them.But, I'm just guessing here.
hahahhaawaitDid you just say the standard of play at FCP is better then NWPyeah fcp has a lot more posters but on the average the players at NWP are better. no doubt.the moral of the story is...don't post until you at a final table...and for god sakes just dont even post if you are at the final table of a 1 dollar tourney, its embarassing.
So if you have never played a limit stud tourney before you would buy in for a 100.00 buy in plus rebuys for your first one?I test the waters child, you should too.
its got nothing to do with my christmas its just the fact that all these people clutter up the board with worthless threads.
And you reply to them, apparently it takes two to tango.Your reply's are more worthless than the effort it takes to make a thread.
its got nothing to do with my christmas its just the fact that all these people clutter up the board with worthless threads.
Wow, for someone who sounds like he hates fcp and it's posters, you don't want the boards to be cluttered with 'worthless' threads? Well why don't you go out there, and fight this one thread at a time, i'm sure you can find much worse threads then this....so please, go, go, i applaud you for your services made for the good of this forum, it's truely inspirtational.When you can no longer find anymore threads worse than this, please come back.
So if you have never played a limit stud tourney before you would buy in for a 100.00 buy in plus rebuys for your first one?NWP POSTER-YES, OBVIOUSLY, DONKEY!FCP- WELL...............NWP- Between hands, FCP'ERS remark, "When I go home at night, I think to myself, "God I wish I was AN NWP'ER. FCP- WELL...............NWP POSTER-YES, OBVIOUSLY, DONKEY!FCP- I was going to say that nwp's are a bit coc k y but......
So if you have never played a limit stud tourney before you would buy in for a 100.00 buy in plus rebuys for your first one?NWP POSTER-YES, OBVIOUSLY, DONKEY!FCP- WELL...............NWP- Between hands, FCP'ERS remark, "When I go home at night, I think to myself, "God I wish I was AN NWP'ER. FCP- WELL...............NWP POSTER-YES, OBVIOUSLY, DONKEY!FCP- I was going to say that nwp's are a bit censored but......+ev.

I think I'm addicted to limit stud, I used to only play H/L and it's much more difficult.Thats funny, I'm totally the opposite. I feel stud8 might be my best game, yet I may be the worst stud hi player on Earth!!!! :-)

I think I'm addicted to limit stud, I used to only play H/L and it's much more difficult.Thats funny, I'm totally the opposite. I feel stud8 might be my best game, yet I may be the worst stud hi player on Earth!!!! :-)
I think I just grasped the concept of stud high quicker. H/L I always seem to loose my lows like this A3457 / A2347, BAH!

Out in 6th, bad beat city. Get the shortstacks all in with two pair, they flip K high, 6th street and the river spike 'em two pair, happend 3 times in a row. Then my rolled up sixes, ran into a pair of jacks. Turned my 1.00 into 18.00 pretty good risk reward ratio.Thanks for sweating me Phillip.Bed time, workin' for the man tomorrow, I only work for the poker God's at night.

Out in 6th, bad beat city. Get the shortstacks all in with two pair, they flip K high, 6th street and the river spike 'em two pair, happend 3 times in a row. Then my rolled up sixes, ran into a pair of jacks. Turned my 1.00 into 18.00 pretty good risk reward ratio.Thanks for sweating me Phillip.Bed time, workin' for the man tomorrow, I only work for the poker God's at night.
GG... you got paid more for your stud tourney damn.... I only got $60 for my $1 stud H/L 1st place earlier this week on pokerstars...