what the hell is with vegas???

if a stripper is bothering you for money and won't leave you alone, ask her how much it is for a head job. Either she quotes you a price, or never talks to you again.Or gets the bouncer to throw you out. Either way you win.
Either you are young or very inexperienced. A stripper IS a whore, at least the little time I lived in Vegas like 15 years on and off! Get thrown out for asking? Are you kidding me.............no wait maybe its me, I must be stupid to think that a bunch of chicks are going to run around naked come and sit on my lap asking me for cash and I would be out of line to ask for sex?? Actually I am not making fun or anything I am trying to show you that it is what you are supposed to act like and what they are counting on. Now if you wanna screw women that you dont know that could and do have God knows what then go ahead my friend, personally I will grab a decent chick and take my time. :wink: ps = No spell checkers, Uh-oh!
if a stripper is bothering you for money and won't leave you alone, ask her how much it is for a head job.    Either she quotes you a price, or never talks to you again.Or gets the bouncer to throw you out.  Either way you win.
Either you are young or very inexperienced. A stripper IS a censored, at least the little time I lived in Vegas like 15 years on and off! Get thrown out for asking? Are you kidding me.............no wait maybe its me, I must be stupid to think that a bunch of chicks are going to run around naked come and sit on my lap asking me for cash and I would be out of line to ask for sex?? Actually I am not making fun or anything I am trying to show you that it is what you are supposed to act like and what they are counting on. Now if you wanna screw women that you dont know that could and do have God knows what then go ahead my friend, personally I will grab a decent chick and take my time. :wink: ps = No spell checkers, Uh-oh!
It is clear you have no idea what you are talking about. Most strippers do not accept money for sex. There are the certain places that the girls do, but for the majority, they are there to dance. You have no clue about this.I am far from young and inexperienced has never been used to describe me.Please go back into hiding until you know what you are talking about. Your advice is garbage. You know it, I know it.Happy holidays.Thanks Nik, my little peach.
if a stripper is bothering you for money and won't leave you alone, ask her how much it is for a head job.    Either she quotes you a price, or never talks to you again.Or gets the bouncer to throw you out.  Either way you win.
Either you are young or very inexperienced. A stripper IS a censored, at least the little time I lived in Vegas like 15 years on and off! Get thrown out for asking? Are you kidding me.............no wait maybe its me, I must be stupid to think that a bunch of chicks are going to run around naked come and sit on my lap asking me for cash and I would be out of line to ask for sex?? Actually I am not making fun or anything I am trying to show you that it is what you are supposed to act like and what they are counting on. Now if you wanna screw women that you dont know that could and do have God knows what then go ahead my friend, personally I will grab a decent chick and take my time. :wink: ps = No spell checkers, Uh-oh!
This post is way to stupid to fix. Big dummy.

Oh yeah!! American beer is like drinking urine with sand in it. And yes maybe I have drank urine with sand in it to know what it tastes like. But its a good thing that they give it away for free down there. If you tried to give someone in Canada a drink that bad they smash the bottle over your head. If not for anything else, at least im back home drinking proper alchoholized beer. yeah!!

Oh yeah!! American beer is like drinking urine with sand in it. And yes maybe I have drank urine with sand in it to know what it tastes like. But its a good thing that they give it away for free down there. If you tried to give someone in Canada a drink that bad they smash the bottle over your head. If not for anything else, at least im back home drinking proper alchoholized beer. yeah!!
Just drink the imported European beers then :roll:
So hey, I finally make it to Las Vegas and this place is nuts. I wouldn't call myself a high roller or anything, so I like to play 4-8 and i played the 2-5 open game at the Belagio. But what the hell. I've never stayed up for so long in my life without any kind of help. I was there for a week and I think that I achieved a total of 20 hours of sleep. Needless to say, my poker skills were not all there at the end of the trip. Usually i am a winning poker player, but not last week. Im sure that it would have all been alright except for the lack of sleep, but hey, it was Vegas and I needed to experience it right. And hey!! Whats with the strippers down there, they won't leave you alone for a second. They pretty much force you to give them your money and when you tell them no you will hound you until you bust out a couple of hundred or thousand or whatever you're worth. What a week!!!! #^%$%&^*&*(^ What a week. Im glad that I am home and back to regular life. If anyone has any suggestions on how to survive in Vegas, please let me know!!!
Sounds like paradise!
Wrong, go alone. Your wife won't bug ya about O & Celine Dion and crap like that. Buy toothpicks for the eyelids and plaaaaaaaay pokah.
I do not think she would like O, but she would not be caught dead at Celine Dion. OMG that is too funny. She listens to the same music as I which is Black and Death Metal.I go to Las Vegas quite often as playing poker is what I do, and I never have an issue with staying awake. I never play more than 12 hours in any 24. :wink:
if a stripper is bothering you for money and won't leave you alone, ask her how much it is for a head job. Either she quotes you a price, or never talks to you again.Or gets the bouncer to throw you out. Either way you win.
A head job? wtf is this?
Never go to Las Vegas by yourself.
lol...to true
Wrong, go alone. Your wife won't bug ya about O & Celine Dion and crap like that. Buy toothpicks for the eyelids and plaaaaaaaay pokah.
He said don't go alone ... he didn't say anything about going with your wife!! Taking your wife would be like taking sand to the beach!The toothpicks are a great idea though ...

Strippers suck. I'm male and I have a penis that works but I still don't like them. I loved them from 18 to 22 but after that, I hated them because now I see them for who they really are. You'll see. But once you understand strippers and their motivation, you begin to understand females in general much better, too.

Let me guess, you never drink Budwieser, Coors Light, or Miller Genuine Draft? All available in Canada. Personaly I drink Keiths. I will drink those over Labatts Blue.Don't be such a Donk..

Last year when I was there, and heading to the room after no sleep for a couple days I was approached by a, uh, lady of the evening, who asked if I wanted any company in my room. I simply said, "Honey, if you think I'm going to give you $300 to watch me sleep, you're nuts!"

Let me guess, you never drink Budwieser, Coors Light, or Miller Genuine Draft? All available in Canada. Personaly I drink Keiths. I will drink those over Labatts Blue.Don't be such a Donk..
Yeah we get all those beers, but they all have proper alcholholization. It was 3.5% everywhere that I went. You don't be such a Donk.... All those beer brands sell at 5% in Canada. Come to Canada and have a real beer!!! Its on me.
Yeah we get all those beers, but they all have proper alcholholization. It was 3.5% everywhere that I went. You don't be such a Donk.... All those beer brands sell at 5% in Canada. Come to Canada and have a real beer!!! Its on me.
yes buddy...can.t beat Canada beer,,a few yrs. ago in Dayton me and my cousin were in Razzles and ordered 3 beers at a time each...the waitress said you guys must be from Canada
This is good advice. Listen to Mexico.
Nice avatar...now I have to take a cold shower...
I had a 13.5% beer last week. It was called Very Bad Elf.
I used to use the non edited one with just a bit of cropping. I may bring it back eventually.
Strippers suck. I'm male and I have a penis that works but I still don't like them. I loved them from 18 to 22 but after that, I hated them because now I see them for who they really are. You'll see. But once you understand strippers and their motivation, you begin to understand females in general much better, too.
Hmm. I suppose I should take that as an insult.
I used to use the non edited one with just a bit of cropping. I may bring it back eventually.
Now when I role play with my wife, I will call her Nikki
Hmm. I suppose I should take that as an insult.
Consider the source, Nikki. Don't bother