what the hell is with vegas???

So hey, I finally make it to Las Vegas and this place is nuts. I wouldn't call myself a high roller or anything, so I like to play 4-8 and i played the 2-5 open game at the Belagio. But what the hell. I've never stayed up for so long in my life without any kind of help. I was there for a week and I think that I achieved a total of 20 hours of sleep. Needless to say, my poker skills were not all there at the end of the trip. Usually i am a winning poker player, but not last week. Im sure that it would have all been alright except for the lack of sleep, but hey, it was Vegas and I needed to experience it right. And hey!! Whats with the strippers down there, they won't leave you alone for a second. They pretty much force you to give them your money and when you tell them no you will hound you until you bust out a couple of hundred or thousand or whatever you're worth. What a week!!!! #^%$%&^*&*(^ What a week. Im glad that I am home and back to regular life. If anyone has any suggestions on how to survive in Vegas, please let me know!!!

ive been living there for a little bit and its completely diff off the strip where i live. when ive been there on vacay ya pretty much no sleep for me but now that i live there its kinda like living in any suburb except i can gamble 24 hours a day like 5 mins from my house. It gets easier with time.

if a stripper is bothering you for money and won't leave you alone, ask her how much it is for a head job. Either she quotes you a price, or never talks to you again.Or gets the bouncer to throw you out. Either way you win.

if a stripper is bothering you for money and won't leave you alone, ask her how much it is for a head job.    Either she quotes you a price, or never talks to you again.Or gets the bouncer to throw you out.  Either way you win.
nice call :club:
If anyone has any suggestions on how to survive in Vegas, please let me know!!!
Lots and lots of cocaine
if a stripper is bothering you for money and won't leave you alone, ask her how much it is for a head job. Either she quotes you a price, or never talks to you again.Or gets the bouncer to throw you out. Either way you win.
This is good advice. Listen to Mexico.
never listen to mexico
never listen to mexico
Now why would you say such a thing? Ron is a veritable warehouse of useful information.