I like the software but it seems to me it is lacking in sounds.The most bothersome part of this is when someone bets or makes a raise it is completely silent. Often times if I am looking away from the screen as soon as it is my turn to bet I think it is folded to me because I didn't hear a previous bet being made and with the chips when a bet is being made being so close to the rail of the table they are often more difficult to see.It just seems that there could be more sounds with the software and not just the ones I mentioned above.Is there any chance this will be addressed?Thanks,

I like the software but it seems to me it is lacking in sounds.The most bothersome part of this is when someone bets or makes a raise it is completely silent.  Often times if I am looking away from the screen as soon as it is my turn to bet I think it is folded to me because I didn't hear a previous bet being made and with the chips when a bet is being made being so close to the rail of the table they are often more difficult to see.It just seems that there could be more sounds with the software and not just the ones I mentioned above.Is there any chance this will be addressed?Thanks,
There are some issues with the game sounds working for some people and not others. There's an upgraded version of the Network software coming out and I hope these issues will be solved by it.