the perfect card

***** Hand History for Game 3253783917 *****$1/$2 Texas Hold'em - Saturday, December 24, 08:41:40 EDT 2005Table Table 68743 (Real Money)Seat 7 is the buttonTotal number of players : 9 Seat 3: coachk414 ( $86 )Seat 4: justonesec ( $40 )Seat 5: mikkel229 ( $22.25 )Seat 7: poebele ( $77.26 )Seat 8: magwitch111 ( $39.25 )Seat 9: milletta ( $37.25 )Seat 6: FCPjopke ( $27.50 )Seat 10: OlimemJustin ( $90.75 )Seat 1: hamp54 ( $29.45 )magwitch111 posts small blind [$0.50].milletta posts big blind [$1].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to FCPjopke [ Jd Td ]OlimemJustin calls [$1].hamp54 calls [$1].coachk414 folds.justonesec calls [$1].mikkel229 raises [$2].FCPjopke calls [$2].poebele folds.magwitch111 folds.milletta folds.OlimemJustin calls [$1].hamp54 calls [$1].justonesec calls [$1].** Dealing Flop ** [ 8d, 8c, 7d ]OlimemJustin checks.>You have options at Table 65786 (9 max) Table!.hamp54 checks.justonesec checks.mikkel229 bets [$1].FCPjopke raises [$2].OlimemJustin folds.hamp54 folds.Gexray has joined the table.justonesec calls [$2].mikkel229 calls [$1].** Dealing Turn ** [ 9h ]justonesec checks.mikkel229 checks.FCPjopke bets [$2].justonesec calls [$2].mikkel229 calls [$2].>You have options at Beginners #1066228 Table!.** Dealing River ** [ 9d ]justonesec bets [$2].mikkel229 raises [$4].FCPjopke raises [$6].justonesec raises [$6].>You have options at Table 65786 (9 max) Table!.mikkel229 calls [$4].FCPjopke calls [$2].justonesec shows [ Tc, 9c ] a full house, Nines full of eights.mikkel229 shows [ 7h, 9s ] a full house, Nines full of eights.FCPjopke shows [ Jd, Td ] a straight flush, jack high.FCPjopke wins $46.50 from the main pot with a straight flush, jack high.>You have options at Beginners #1066228 Table!.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 max, 9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: FCPjopke is CO with J:diamond:, T:diamond:. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls.Flop: (11.50 SB) 8:diamond:, 8:club:, 7:diamond: (5 players)UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.Turn: (8.75 BB) 9:heart: (3 players)MP2 checks, MP3 checks, FCPjopke bets, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.River: (11.75 BB) 9:diamond: (3 players)MP2 bets, MP3 calls, FCPjopke calls.Final Pot: 23.75 BBResults in below: MP2 has Tc 9c (full house, nines full of eights). MP3 has 7h 9s (full house, nines full of eights). FCPjopke has Jd Td (straight flush, jack high). Outcome: FCPjopke wins 23.75 BB. I hate reading hand histories and I pretty much refuse to do it. I know many other people feel the same way. But, it's Christmas Eve and I'm in a giving mood so I thought I'd do you a favor. I've converted your hand into a readable format. You can thank me by bookmarking the link and converting any future hands that you want to post to the forum. Merry Christmas.

I don't want to have to edit my post again. But I did want mention that I think you played the hand beautifully. Obviously it's hard to misplay a straight flush, but you didn't have one until the river and I think you played well on every street. Maybe you should check out the strategy forum and post there from time to time.

i was playing 6-12 O8 when in the 500NLHE game a guy flopped the nut flush and then another guy called a $1200 bet to catch a gutshot straight flush.  the whole table went effin berserk.nh.
did he hit?
I don't want to have to edit my post again.  But I did want mention that I think you played the hand beautifully.  Obviously it's hard to misplay a straight flush, but you didn't have one until the river and I think you played well on every street.  Maybe you should check out the strategy forum and post there from time to time.
Cold calling 2 bets in Mp with J10s is pretty bad.
I don't want to have to edit my post again.  But I did want mention that I think you played the hand beautifully.  Obviously it's hard to misplay a straight flush, but you didn't have one until the river and I think you played well on every street.  Maybe you should check out the strategy forum and post there from time to time.
Don't be a douche it's Christmas Eve.
I love when people post about their "great" hands when they played the hand badly...  Calling 2 bets cold with J10 soooooted is horrible.  Stop doing it... NOW!
You both probably don't play limit, because the games I play in at local B&M's are much much looser, try having the button cap every street with 8/4off and win at showdown with a 4 on the river, did I mention there is 5 way action?And don't be jerks this forum is getting a bad rep as we speak because of responses like this.
I love when people post about their "great" hands when they played the hand badly...  Calling 2 bets cold with J10 soooooted is horrible.  Stop doing it... NOW!
You both probably don't play limit, because the games I play in at local B&M's are much much looser, try having the button cap every street with 8/4off and win at showdown with a 4 on the river, did I mention there is 5 way action?And don't be jerks this forum is getting a bad rep as we speak because of responses like this.
Not to mention that the raiser showed down 970... How can you determine that calling 2 cold with JTs is such an awful play with no idea on the texture of the table?
Not to mention that the raiser showed down 970... How can you determine that calling 2 cold with JTs is such an awful play with no idea on the texture of the table?
ZING!
Don't be a douche it's Christmas Eve.
I wasn't being a "douche". I said "calling 2 bets cold in MP with J10s is pretty bad." It is. Keep calling 2 cold in MP with J10s. Seriously, my girlfriend said thank you after I gave her very very nice christmas gifts that you paid for.Regarding me not being a limit player....hahahha.I would really love to compare PT stats with you.
Even if you knock out the pre-flop call being bad.  Raising the flop is even worst than that.
You're kidding, right? I assume you're suggesting that he induce a few extra callers, but the pot's big enough that he's more interested in seeing a free river, here. I raise this flop all day, and twice on Sundays. Wang

Yeah I have to disagree Jay, Im auto raising this flop.But it seems like this table is uber loose so maybe calling to induce more callers would be better since we wont get a free river anyway.

Yeah I have to disagree Jay, Im auto raising this flop.But it seems like this table is uber loose so maybe calling to induce more callers would be better since we wont get a free river anyway.
Yeah, but that makes an even better case for raising. Our equity in this pot is quite large, and if our raise won't knock anyone out of the pot, we MAKE MONEY ON THE FLOP by raising.Plus there's no reason to think our flop raise won't get us the freecard just because the table is loose... didn't say anything about it being overly aggressive.Wang
Yeah, but that makes an even better case for raising. Our equity in this pot is quite large, and if our raise won't knock anyone out of the pot, we MAKE MONEY ON THE FLOP by raising.Plus there's no reason to think our flop raise won't get us the freecard just because the table is loose... didn't say anything about it being overly aggressive.Wang
Yea good points. As I said Im auto raising this flop.