flopping quads, what comes next?

O 8/b game at Full Tilt. I have played at Full Tilt before, to clear a bonus, and I had some bonus dollars left to clear there. I couldn't deposit money to Ultimate Bet last night, some problem with their software, so I figured I would put it on Full Tilt for the night. So I make a few bucks and then this hand occurs..10/.25 cent PLO8Late Position I call with KK53ds. Not the best hand obviously, amoungst these guys it was worth seeing a flop. 5 see the flop which comes 333.UTG best a quarter and I say "NO!, why are you betting into this pot, don't scare people away." UTG+1 calls, I call, everyone else folds. Turn an 8. OK, now we have a low to worry about, gotta price these guys out of it. UTG bets a buck, the next guy calls(?) and I pop it up. UTG calls, UTG+1 folds. River 8, board 33388.You know what the other guy had, there is no need for me telling you. Gets 70% of his chips in by 4th street drawing to 1 card - not to mention betting only a 88333 on the flop and a 88833 on the turn... I hate Full Tilt, I have been utterly card dead both times I have played there. I flopped quads twice and a straight flush once, in about 2 hours, oh, and I lost all of those hands(there were preflop pot bets and my holding were initially weak on the first two, so I tossed them - then the hand above happened). I NEVER hit trips once(hundreds of Omaha hands!), I was multi-tabling for awhile too, playing last night and today.It was a 14$ pot that I lost, I finished my time at full tilt down 5$, and it is over to UB now (made 25$ in less than an hour), but I cashed out the 44$ I put in(took 50$ out) have 16$ left. Anyone know what happens to the quality of your cards when you cash out at UB? I think I am in trouble. :club: End drunken bad beat rant now.

O 8/b game at Full Tilt.  I have played at Full Tilt before, to clear a bonus, and I had some bonus dollars left to clear there.  I couldn't deposit money to Ultimate Bet last night, some problem with their software, so I figured I would put it on Full Tilt for the  night.  So I make a few bucks and then this hand occurs..10/.25 cent PLO8Late Position I call with KK53ds.  Not the best hand obviously, amoungst these guys it was worth seeing a flop.  5 see the flop which comes 333.UTG best a quarter and I say "NO!, why are you betting into this pot, don't scare people away."  UTG+1 calls, I call, everyone else folds.  Turn an 8.  OK, now we have a low to worry about, gotta price these guys out of it.  UTG bets a buck, the next guy calls(?) and I pop it up.  UTG calls, UTG+1 folds.  River 8, board 33388.You know what the other guy had, there is no need for me telling you.  Gets 70% of his chips in by 4th street drawing to 1 card - not to mention betting only a 88333 on the flop and a 88833 on the turn... I hate Full Tilt, I have been utterly card dead both times I have played there.  I flopped quads twice and a straight flush once, in about 2 hours, oh, and I lost all of those hands(there were preflop pot bets and my holding were initially weak on the first two, so I tossed them - then the hand above happened).  I NEVER hit trips once(hundreds of Omaha hands!), I was multi-tabling for awhile too, playing last night and today.It was a 14$ pot that I lost, I finished my time at full tilt down 5$, and it is over to UB now (made 25$ in less than an hour), but I cashed out the 44$ I put in(took 50$ out) have 16$ left.  Anyone know what happens to the quality of your cards when you cash out at UB?  I think I am in trouble.   :club:  End drunken bad beat rant now.
Thank you! Maybe try bad beat forum next time.
O 8/b game at Full Tilt.  I have played at Full Tilt before, to clear a bonus, and I had some bonus dollars left to clear there.  I couldn't deposit money to Ultimate Bet last night, some problem with their software, so I figured I would put it on Full Tilt for the  night.  So I make a few bucks and then this hand occurs..10/.25 cent PLO8Late Position I call with KK53ds.  Not the best hand obviously, amoungst these guys it was worth seeing a flop.  5 see the flop which comes 333.UTG best a quarter and I say "NO!, why are you betting into this pot, don't scare people away."  UTG+1 calls, I call, everyone else folds.  Turn an 8.  OK, now we have a low to worry about, gotta price these guys out of it.  UTG bets a buck, the next guy calls(?) and I pop it up.  UTG calls, UTG+1 folds.  River 8, board 33388.You know what the other guy had, there is no need for me telling you.  Gets 70% of his chips in by 4th street drawing to 1 card - not to mention betting only a 88333 on the flop and a 88833 on the turn... I hate Full Tilt, I have been utterly card dead both times I have played there.  I flopped quads twice and a straight flush once, in about 2 hours, oh, and I lost all of those hands(there were preflop pot bets and my holding were initially weak on the first two, so I tossed them - then the hand above happened).  I NEVER hit trips once(hundreds of Omaha hands!), I was multi-tabling for awhile too, playing last night and today.It was a 14$ pot that I lost, I finished my time at full tilt down 5$, and it is over to UB now (made 25$ in less than an hour), but I cashed out the 44$ I put in(took 50$ out) have 16$ left.  Anyone know what happens to the quality of your cards when you cash out at UB?  I think I am in trouble.   :club:  End drunken bad beat rant now.
Thank you! Maybe try bad beat forum next time.