home game plo hand

So, I was playing at a friend of mine's house. It's dealer choice and this hand came up during a hand of Pot Limit Omaha.$0.05-0.10 blindsI'm in the cutoff and have 10 :) 10 :club: 3 :) 5 :D I limp in and we see a 5-way flop. the flop is: 4 :D 5 :) 5 :D First position bets the pot, $0.50, one guy folds, the guy to my right calls, I call, and the button raises pot, a raise of $2.50, the other two guys fold and I call with trips and plan to reevaluate the turn since I didn't give him credit for the full house.the turn is: A :) I check, and the button bets $3.00. Eventually I called as I still red him as only having the naked case 5, so even if I was out kicked right now, I still had the two 3's, the two 10's, any club or a deuce which will give me the best hand.The river is the 2 :) I check, he checks. I know I played this pretty badly, to say the least, but I'd like some advice on how I played it and how I should be playing it in the future....results later.

i fold preflop first of allyour hand is very one dimensional, your suited cards aren't any good because you are not drawing to the nuts with either of themyour hand consists of a pair of tens basically while your other opponents are playing possibly 6 quality hands from their four cardsi fold to the first bet on the flopyour hand is not good at all, you have very few outs to improve and even if you do improve you are still likely to be behind this is not a hand you can really "drive" the betting with, you will never make a profit with this hand because you are either going to be crushed or you are going to have to play so cautiously that you won't get much value from it, not to mention the fact that you won't get called by many hands that you are beating either. you are also out of position and that will affect the amount of money you make on the hand also. look what happened....you were out of position on the river and you missed out on any bit of value with your hand (assuming it is even good)on the turn your flush and straight outs are probably no good and if they are they are extremely vulnerable because of the pair on the boardin most decent games, when the button reraises right there you are way behindi see four opportunities where i would have folded here: preflop, after the first flop bet, after the raise, and on the turn

just a thought....you may not have put him on a boat on the flopbut say he even has a hand like A25K you are still a 3-1 underdog on the flopyou are also a 3-1 underdog to 44xx if he does have a full houseagainst 54xx you are a 95-5 dog and drawing to two outsthese are all realistic possibilities

here's another tip, the guy who called the type of game that hand, was also the dealer, was also the guy who's jamming the pot.we rarely choose games we don't know how to play. :-)

just a thought....you may not have put him on a boat on the flopbut say he even has a hand like A25K you are still a 3-1 underdog on the flopyou are also a 3-1 underdog to 44xx if he does have a full houseagainst 54xx you are a 95-5 dog and drawing to two outsthese are all realistic possibilities
yep.unless thesse guys sometimes forget to use two cards only, fold this flop.