dr negreanu and mr. hyde.

damn that sh.it is crazy had no idea any of that happened. Thanks for link bigdmcgee, it is interesting to see stuff other dramaclown and various other flame and pwned threads thanks for the information, it definitely changes my view of men, and minh. It also changes my view on dn an little bit, im sure he has changed since then but the name calling was a little out of line.

While drunk in a medium stakes poker game, you tried to snatch a player's toupee off his head. You then told him that he should get it washed. You now fondly recall this incident as funny, funny perhaps to you. I thought it was pretty funny. Of course, i'm still too young to be going bald.

Amazing how ancient history gets revisited. Although I understand how newbs would enjoy the drama. Annie was a beatch and DN was drunk and things get outta hand. And, yes, later Howard and DN bury the hatchet due to money--what a novel concept.Fullhouse7

Amazing how ancient history gets revisited. Although I understand how newbs would enjoy the drama. Annie was a beatch and DN was drunk and things get outta hand. And, yes, later Howard and DN bury the hatchet due to money--what a novel concept.Fullhouse7
its amazing how you have 163 posts and no content.

[lisI have read this all before, but i could never find the origional post that Danny wrote that was about annie asnd the big game, the one howard wrote the letter in responce to. If youcould find it or tell me what the title might be i would be most grateful.

[lisI have read this all before' date= but i could never find the origional post that Danny wrote that was about annie asnd the big game, the one howard wrote the letter in responce to. If youcould find it or tell me what the title might be i would be most grateful.
  • Dude, quit being lazy and find it yourself.. see the links I have? click on them, then use the search function.
its amazing how you have 163 posts and no content.
He kills hookers, stalks strippers, and eats young asian boys.And he lives in Milwaukee, WI.Sound familiar?
[lisI have read this all before' date= but i could never find the origional post that Danny wrote that was about annie asnd the big game' date=' the one howard wrote the letter in responce to. If youcould find it or tell me what the title might be i would be most grateful.[list']Dude, quit being lazy and find it yourself.. see the links I have? click on them, then use the search function.
well its hard to search knowing that danny didnt use annie's name...so the title could be almost anything.
You're incredibly lame bigD---talk about posts---100 per day. GET A 4KIN LIFE--most of your posts are LAME.9 months of BS. OK, a couple (read 2) interesting posts. GET A LIFE!Fullhouse7
9.68 posts per day, but you're close * pats you on the head*That was about the worst flame I've ever read. Surely you can do better than that. Thank you, come again.
You're incredibly lame bigD---talk about posts---100 per day. GET A 4KIN LIFE--most of your posts are LAME.9 months of BS. OK, a couple (read 2) interesting posts. GET A LIFE!Fullhouse7
You are spending your whole day bagging on this place and its posters.What does that say about you? Seriously. Go run backwards through a field of corn.
I meant 10---oops, not 100.  My gosh, great use of your time.  And, still lame posts krablar.
See, I knew you could do a better flame than that.. see.. you took your time, you thought it out, and then you came up with a real zinger.. Good one.
You're incredibly lame bigD---talk about posts---100 per day. GET A 4KIN LIFE--most of your posts are LAME.9 months of BS.  OK, a couple (read 2) interesting posts.  GET A LIFE!Fullhouse7
You are spending your whole day bagging on this place and its posters.What does that say about you? Seriously. Go run backwards through a field of corn.
It would be different if he would bag all this place's posters in a funny or witty way. But he comes up with the worst, most completely banal flames I've ever read, seriously. I think this guy's IQ is about 45.. I think the lives in a state run half way house for tards, and is alloted 30 minutes of computer time a day, which he spends flaming us.