dec 23,26,27 official team picks

Errr I duno man Pheonix has been playing very well, beat the sharks tonight. Also Columbus has looked alot better since Nash got back. I would be woried about both those games!

Turco may not start tonight. If he doesn't and Gretzky makes it back for the game giving the Coyotes a reason to play out of their minds..... could be BIG trouble...

Joe Bloes-Nashville Predators over Columbus Blue Jackets- 23Dec Real Bruins Wear Black- Dallas Stars over Phoenix Coyotes- 23DecVancouver Hosers- San Jose Sharks over St Louis Blues- 23Dec
UPDATENashville 5 Columbus 4 FINAL Joe Bloes is through!Phoenix 3 Dallas 2 FINAL Real Bruins Wear Black is OUT!

ugh, lose in a shoot out with an extra shooter and the SJ shoot out goal reviewed only due to a rule change 1 week and a half ago... congrats ytseshred see you there after I win the next one.Thanks Daniel and Travis for putting this on.

WOW!! This is amazing, I never thought I'd make it this far, haha. Again, thanks DN for offering this contest, and Travis for taking care of all the legwork throughout the season. It's been fun following the games with everyone each week.Everyone have a good Holiday, and have a safe & Happy New Year.

Congrats.......You are the SURVIVOR ! ! I'll see you in LA when the Kings shock the world and make it to the finals.Section 114 row 14.....my season seats.