latest e-mail about the protege program

Here's a copy of the e-mail that was sent out yesterday in case anybody missed it.Do you have what it takes to be Daniel Negreanu's protégé? Someone's life is about to change. Will it be yours?Well there is only one way to find out…The good news is that we give you TEN exclusive ways in which you can qualify! The initial rounds of tournaments and qualifiers to determine Daniel Negreanu’s first Protégé start in only three days. Daily and weekly tournaments will provide you with many opportunities to win. Ultimately there will be only one champion, so assess your chances and hedge your bets. Now is your chance to prove yourself…Do you have what it takes?Also, whether you realized it or not, FCP players that have earned FCP Points since the launch of this new site have also begun the qualifying process to become Daniel’s protégé. To earn Seat # 7, 8 or 9 to the DN Protégé Grand Prize Final Table, you first have to earn enough FCP Points to make it on the Top 100, 500 or 1000 leader board lists and then win a two-stage tournament. For all the details visit:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/promotions...ow-do-i-win.phpUsing Seat #7 as an example:Top 100 FCP Point Leaders – Seat 7Full Contact Poker players are able to earn loyalty “club” points as appreciation for hours dedicated to playing poker with the Full Contact Poker community.Visit the Full Contact Poker Leader Board at http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/promotions...ader-boards.php to see a list of our top players, based on total FCP Points. At the end of each month, those players listed on our Top 100 Leaderboard will play in a quarterfinal multi-table tournament. The top three players from each monthly quarterfinal are awarded entry into a restricted Top 100 FCP Points Semifinal Single Table Tournament to be held in March 2006. The player who proves triumphant in this semifinal event earns a seat in the live Grand Prize Final Table Tournament.For more details, please visit: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/promotions...i-win.php#seat7Sunday Weekly Winners – Seat 6Beginning Sunday December 25, 2005 and running for 12 weeks every Sunday at 3:00pmEST we will hold a $30+$3 multi-table tournament. We encourage all Protégé hopefuls to take a chance on this weekly poker competition. We feature a standard tournament payout structure for top finishing players PLUS an exclusive tournament ticket will be awarded to the top three players.Each Sunday for 12 weeks, the top three winners are granted entry into a limited Semifinal Multi-table Tournament Restricted Freeroll to be held at the end of March 2006. These 36 qualifiers will battle it out with the victor being awarded a coveted seat in the live Grand Prize Final Table Tournament.For more details, please visit: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/promotions...i-win.php#seat6High Rollers Qualifier – Seat 5Kicking off next week is our High Rollers qualifier! Monday to Friday we provide you with numerous opportunities to gain entry into a weekly $300+$20 High Rollers qualifier multi-table tournament. Players can use the daily qualifiers to earn a ticket to the weekly High Rollers qualifying tournament.Three times a day a $5+$0.50 sub-qualifier multi-table tournament will be held. Winners of this tournament will earn a tournament ticket to a $50+$4 sub-qualifier multi-table tournament. One ticket will be awarded for every 10 participants.The $50+$4 sub-qualifier will take place once a day Monday – Friday during the 10-week qualifying period. Winning players gain entry into the weekly $300+$20 High Rollers Seat #5 Qualifier. One ticket will be awarded for every 6 participants.Every Saturday during the 10-week qualifying period the High Rollers Seat #5 Qualifier takes place. In addition to winning a portion of the cash prize pool, the winner earns a ticket to the Seat #5 Semifinal for a chance to win a well deserved seat into the live Grand Prize Final Table Tournament. The High Rollers tournament is unique in that participants are also able to buy into this $300+$20 event, by-passing previous levels of tournament play.For more details, please visit: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/promotions...i-win.php#seat5Good luck to everyone and don’t forget to visit the bulletin board within the Daniel Negreanu Protégé promo section of the website or the forums for updates and announcements along the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I have received email confirmation as an FCP Charter Member last year, I never received the above email. :x Since management has refused to accept my account creation that was only one hour late, how can I cancel my account? I think I will sign up with Pokerstars instead.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I think your being a bit of a baby. This sight is the most informative poker site around. Maybe you should pay the 5 bucks and take your shot. Stop trying to get in for free and complain when you cant. Hope to see you at the tables so I can double my stack. :club: