training myself to multi-table

I am a big fan of one tabling. I like to give the game my full attention. Realistically however, I get bored, so then I moved to two tabling. I seem to do fine two tabling. Now I moved to three, and I've noticed a severe degredation in my performance. Basically, I lose the ability to get reads on players because I'm too busy acting on multiple tables at once, so I often feellike I am playing blind. Since reads on players is a huge factor in my play style, I'm wondering if anyone out there has any good ideas for tackling more tables and being able to keep track of the loose versus aggressive players. Obviously HUD/Gametime/Poker Office will help a bunch, but I'm talking about the ability to do it without software assistance. Anyone have any neat memory tools they use?Ray

I am a big fan of one tabling. I like to give the game my full attention. Realistically however, I get bored, so then I moved to two tabling. I seem to do fine two tabling. Now I moved to three, and I've noticed a severe degredation in my performance. Basically, I lose the ability to get reads on players because I'm too busy acting on multiple tables at once, so I often feellike I am playing blind. Since reads on players is a huge factor in my play style, I'm wondering if anyone out there has any good ideas for tackling more tables and being able to keep track of the loose versus aggressive players. Obviously HUD/Gametime/Poker Office will help a bunch, but I'm talking about the ability to do it without software assistance. Anyone have any neat memory tools they use?Ray
pen and paper

Concentrate eliminate or reduce distractions.Add one table at a time.Play tight but stay aggressive.Get a good moniter.I max out a 5 tables of NL holdem cash games.