qk missed flop, turned draw

Manually posting sucks, someone please help me convert UB HH !!Hero is UTG+1 with Q :club: K :D 1 fold, Hero Raises, MP1 calls, 4 folds, SB calls, BB folds Flop: 7 :) 8 :D 9 :D(7SB)SB checks, Hero Bets, SB folds, Hero Calls Turn: 3 :)(5.5BB)Hero checks, MP 1 bets, Hero...? Final Pot: 9.5BB

Why did you bet the flop? That is pretty much the worse flop possible for overcards. You have (generously) 3 outs total for your overcards and 1.5 for the BD draws, giving you 4.5 outs, but you have to be worried about being outdrawn by a straight or flush if you hit one of your overs. The pot is not all that huge, either.Some continuation bets are best left in your chipstack, IMO. Don't fire a continuation bet on a very coordinated board...anyone with a piece of that flop is calling 1 or 2 off anyway. Either check/fold the flop or check/call, if you are getting 10-1 or so.Given what happened, call the turn. He could be betting a baby flush, and you are getting exactly the right odds to call with 7+ outs.

Definitely an awful flop but with these only being 3 handed and only one player to act behind taking a stab isnt an overly bad thing.As far as turn play goes pretty simple call. On the river I think i'm check/calling if a K or Q hits and bet / calling if a heart hits.