seat #4: fullcontactpoker.net

Seat #4: FullContactPoker.netFullContactPoker.net has teamed up with the ESPN Poker Club to award Seat #4 to the Daniel Negreanu Protégé Final Table.To be eligible to advance to the ESPN Poker Club final tournament that awards Seat #4 to the Protégé Final Table, you must be a resident of the United States per ESPN Poker Club promotional rules, found at www.espn.com (Non US residents see below for the alternative opportunity).An open, first come first to register, 2000 player tournament will be played at FullContactPoker.net on Sunday March 5th, 2006 at 5:00pm EST and registration for this event begins Saturday, March 4th, 2006 at 5:00 pm EST. You must have an active Play Money account set up at www.fullcontactpoker.net (this is a separate player account than your play money account at Full Contact Poker dot com). The winner of this FullContactPoker.net Seat #4 freeroll will win a bonus prize package that includes an FCP hat, t-shirt and Daniel Negreanu chip set.The top 50 finishers in this Seat #4 play money tournament will earn the opportunity to qualify for one of the Daniel Negreanu Protege Final Table seats.US residents finishing in the top 50 will be allowed to play for Seat #4 during the ESPN Poker Club online final tournament on March 26, 2006. If you finished in the top 50 and have not received an e-mail by Tuesday, March 7th, please contact 877-797-3300.Non US residents finishing in the top 50 will have the opportunity to play for Seat #6 by freerolling in the last sub qualifying round for Seat #6 on March 12, 2006, and then anyone finishing in the top 3 of this Seat #6 qualifier will advance to the Seat #6 Semifinal. Eligible players will be contacted by Full Contact Poker to explain all the necessary details. If you finished in the top 50 and have not received an e-mail by Tuesday, March 7th, please contact 877-797-3300.No purchase necessary and good luck!

So will people like I, who have deposited money at FCP, not be able to participate?
I believe that you can have accounts at both sites. Try opening an account at fullcontactpoker.net as well.
So will people like I, who have deposited money at FCP, not be able to participate?
I believe that you can have accounts at both sites. Try opening an account at fullcontactpoker.net as well.
Ok, will do
  • 4 weeks later...
so when is this tournament and when does registration start?
The tournament will be in early March and the exact time and date will be announced about Feb 15th.Good Luck

Have a real money account, tried to register on .net and gotAn Error has occurred on the requested page.Your account could not be created. Please try again or contact a system administrator for assistance. java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "pokeruser_alias_idx"

Have a real money account, tried to register on .net and gotAn Error has occurred on the requested page.Your account could not be created. Please try again or contact a system administrator for assistance. java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "pokeruser_alias_idx"
Hi Cowboy, contact the support team directly by phone or live chat and thay can help you out. That's the best way to figure out what went wrong.
  • 2 weeks later...
hi where is the annoucement for the pker.net seat
The date for the seat 4 tournament at fullcontactpoker.net is Sunday March 5th at 5PM EST. Players will be able to sign up for the tournament once it shows in the lobby of the tournament area at fullcontactpoker.net which should take place between 24 hours before the start time.
Guest Anonymous

espn's rules state that you can only be an american citizen for their competition...is this true? if we get in through fcp, and arent american, is it a waste of time?

espn's rules state that you can only be an american citizen for their competition...is this true? if we get in through fcp, and arent american, is it a waste of time?
Let me check things out and I'll post back in this thread.
Seat #4: FullContactPoker.netFullContactPoker.net has teamed up with the ESPN Poker Club to award Seat #4 to the Protégé Final Table.To be eligible, you must have a Play Money account at FullContactPoker.net.An open, first come first to register, 2000 player tournament will be played at FullContactPoker.net on Sunday March 5th, 2006 at 5:00pm EST and registration for this event begins Saturday, March 4th, 2006 at 5:00 pm EST. The winner of the FullContactPoker.net seat # 4 freeroll will fast track to the final tournament at ESPN Poker which decide who gets Seat #4 for the Daniel Negreanu Protégé Final Table.The winner of this 350-player Seat #4 Final Tournament will be awarded Seat #4 in the live Protégé Final Table.Good luck!
I thought the top 50 advance?
We'll be making an announcement over the weekend with some new details about the Seat 4 tournament on fullcontactpoker.net.
If you look at the top of this thread the details for seat 4 have been modified.

so in other words...if you live outside the US, there is no way to win seat #4and if we already have a spot in the seat #6 semifinal, there is no point in playing the .net freerollboo hoo for canadians

so in other words...if you live outside the US, there is no way to win seat #4and if we already have a spot in the seat #6 semifinal, there is no point in playing the .net freerollboo hoo for canadians
Yup I'm in the same boat. Not the first time teaming up with ESPN has screwed over something good.