woohoo... almost time for vegas!

Hey Dudes and Dudettes:OK... so I leave for my trip to Vegas on Christmas Day... I'll only be there till the 28th. Although not my first visit to Vegas, I must say I'm pretty psyched. Of course, since I went back to school last semester I don't quite have the funds to hit Vegas proppa.... but the parents said Xmas in Vegas, and who was I to say no??It would be great to grab a drink with some of you vets who are visiting there as well or who live out there: WRTO, Travis, etc. I'd try to catch y'all at the poker table, but I know you play much higher limits than myself.Also, if anybody knows whether Daniel will be around at all, playin at the Wynn or Bellagio, please lemme know. It would be great to meet him, but I expect he'll be chillin with family for the holidays.Peace, love, and poker,BeanGW

have fun. I just got back from Vegas this past week, stopped by at Bellagio to tune into their big tournament going on but i didnt really stay long. Most of my hold em playin done at the Mirage. I dropped a buy-in at their 2-5 nl game but won 3 buy-ins playing 1-2 nl and also decided to play a quick $70 sng where the top 2 get paid, i ended up declining a chop and taking 1st place. Most of that profit went to the blackjack tables where i didn't fare so well. I dont recommend playing sngs, especially not the smaller ones - you start with 1000 chips and the blinds are 25-50! They go up every 15 minutes but thankfully i doubled on the very first hand with AQ against a very aggressive opponent holding KJ. The whole sng was over in 30 mins

I'll be staying at Bellagio from 12/23 - 12/26 but I'm not a FCP vet. I believe that DN will leave for Grand Rapids on 12/23 and won't return until 12/26

bumped for her pleasure.BTW, I'm thinking I will hit up the Wynn on Monday (day after Christmas) evening. So, anybody who wants to meet up, we could plan to grab a drink or five...