very interesting live at the bike tonight!!!!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone please post the direct url link when it gets started? My media player is meesed up and I cant access it through the liveatbike website.Thanks
http://216.53.204.10/bike/bike_300.asxFirst time I've ever watched this. Who on earth is that idiot woman that couldn't understand that Yosh's sixes didn't play on that 788TT board?
Thank you very much Andy :club:
wow that girl is stupid...if she was good lookin and we coudl see her that might be one thing..but seriously..cant they find somebody who knows what they are talkin about..."counterfeiting only takes place in omaha"dumbdumbdumb
OK, I tuned in late, and I may be a dumb Blonde, but I agree Shirley is way to self absorbed.Anyway, Did she "say" counterfeiting only takes place in Omaha? Meaning it does not happen Holdem? or did she say someone was counterfeited in HE and you guys are saying it only takes place in Omaha?Sorry, confused Blonde. But learning my way around. People Say I look a bit like Elisha, that is why I use her picture. :-)

Go Fcp watchers.Hopefully they will air my e-mail about FCP's thread being better than 2+2's live@thebike thread.Send them an e-mail live@thebike.come-mail them to read our Fcpthread.Get them to say FCP on air. Power to the FCP. :roll: :wink: :!:

wow that girl is stupid...if she was good lookin and we coudl see her that might be one thing..but seriously..cant they find somebody who knows what they are talkin about..."counterfeiting only takes place in omaha"dumbdumbdumb
OK, I tuned in late, and I may be a dumb Blonde, but I agree Shirley is way to self absorbed.Anyway, Did she "say" counterfeiting only takes place in Omaha? Meaning it does not happen Holdem? or did she say someone was counterfeited in HE and you guys are saying it only takes place in Omaha?Sorry, confused Blonde. But learning my way around. People Say I look a bit like Elisha, that is why I use her picture. :-)
She said that it only happens in Omaha. The guy in question had his 66 counterfeited by a 788TT board.

I tuned in a little while ago and saw one guy call and then go all in with K4s against two people after a flop of J-T-x where he only caught one of his suit.I've booked my plane ticket, please try to keep him occupied until I get there.

Go Fcp watchers.Hopefully they will air my e-mail about FCP's thread being better than 2+2's live@thebike thread.Send them an e-mail live@thebike.come-mail them to read our Fcpthread.Get them to say FCP on air. Power to the FCP. :roll: :wink: :!:
Send them an e-mail!!! :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :evil: :shock:
She said that it only happens in Omaha. The guy in question had his 66 counterfeited by a 788TT board.
Thank You sweetie.
Send them an e-mail!!! :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :evil: :shock:
There is no way they will follow our thread...we are calling Shirley a friggin idiot.....and we are right.