I want to spectate some of the real money games and spectate that dreamclown vs. dn 500-1000 limit HU game but I can't see the real money games. Do I have to freakin' deposite on the site to see real money games?If anyone knows please help a brotha out!I know you guys don't like the structure of the site anyway, pokerroom is terrible and this is a knockoff of that so that's my reasoning on not wanting to deposite real money, but I wanna watch!Thanks guys.
Spectate is not a word. A "spectator" does not "spectate."
I want to spectate some of the real money games and spectate that dreamclown vs. dn 500-1000 limit HU game but I can't see the real money games. Do I have to freakin' deposite on the site to see real money games?If anyone knows please help a brotha out!I know you guys don't like the structure of the site anyway, pokerroom is terrible and this is a knockoff of that so that's my reasoning on not wanting to deposite real money, but I wanna watch!Thanks guys.
spectatev : be a spectator in a sports eventRoot words are key. Dictionary.com baby. You should try it then you wont look like you don't know what you're talking about.Ps. I don't care I still think your wonderful.Love you.
spectatev : be a spectator in a sports eventRoot words are key. Dictionary.com baby. You should try it then you wont look like you don't know what you're talking about.Ps. I don't care I still think your wonderful.Love you.
I know what the root word is. It's a back-formation from the word "spectator." I get that. I had just never seen it used before. It came up as an unrecognized word in Microsoft Word, but I found it in Webster's. You win, but I don't still think you're wonderful.
I know what the root word is. It's a back-formation from the word "spectator." I get that. I had just never seen it used before. It came up as an unrecognized word in Microsoft Word, but I found it in Webster's. You win, but I don't still think you're wonderful.
*whipes tear from face* *then stabs own throat*
Just another example why Turd is a tard. Smart ass.
Nice to see you come out of the woodwork just to hate on me. I'm glad I made an impression on you.
I don't hate you. And it's true, you've made enough of an impression for me to waste my time and point out your prickish post(s) and laugh at your hypocrisy. I mean, you were being an ass and you deserve it when you accidentally show how ignorant you are. That's all.
Just another example why Turd is a tard. Smart ass.
Nice to see you come out of the woodwork just to hate on me. I'm glad I made an impression on you.
I don't hate you. And it's true, you've made enough of an impression for me to waste my time and point out your prickish post(s) and laugh at your hypocrisy. I mean, you were being an ass and you deserve it when you accidentally show how ignorant you are. That's all.
True, I made a mistake. I also admitted it. As far as being a hypocrite, I don't see where you're coming from. Care to expound?
As far as being a hypocrite, I don't see where you're coming from. Care to expound?
Of course you don't. No, I don't care to expound. It's nice at least that you can be reasonable, however, albeit after you got your ass handed to you.
As far as being a hypocrite, I don't see where you're coming from. Care to expound?
Of course you don't.No, I don't care to expound. It's nice at least that you can be reasonable, however, albeit after you got your ass handed to you.
Most of the time I am reasonable. I will admit, however, that I tend to present my ideas with humor that can easily be misconstrued if the person towards which it was directed is easily offended. I get along with all the regulars on this forum, and even most of the newbies. I don't know what I wrote to upset you, but I'm sure it wasn't posted with any malicious intent.As far as me "getting my ass handed to me" I don't see that to be the case. The OP used an unusual intrasitive verb. I made a joke about it, and immediately recanted my statement when I found that I was wrong. I'm not surprised that you don't care to elaborate on your accusations of my hypocrisy, but do as you will. I'm done.
Of course you don't.No, I don't care to expound. It's nice at least that you can be reasonable, however, albeit after you got your ass handed to you.
Most of the time I am reasonable. I will admit, however, that I tend to present my ideas with humor that can easily be misconstrued if the person towards which it was directed is easily offended. I get along with all the regulars on this forum, and even most of the newbies. I don't know what I wrote to upset you, but I'm sure it wasn't posted with any malicious intent.As far as me "getting my ass handed to me" I don't see that to be the case. The OP used an unusual intrasitive verb. I made a joke about it, and immediately recanted my statement when I found that I was wrong. I'm not surprised that you don't care to elaborate on your accusations of my hypocrisy, but do as you will. I'm done.
I can say that you went beyond the scope of explaining yourself, here. I certainly respect it. I think perhaps I've just happened repeatedly upon your smart-arse posts and my perception is/was as I have mentioned. It seems to me that I have read (lurked) nothing but this type of condescension from you and it obviously has compelled me to post. But, hey..... I'm just the waste that responded for no reason. Good day to ya. I'll try and keep a bit more of an open mind, you silly little goof. :-)
I can say that you went beyond the scope of explaining yourself, here. I certainly respect it. I think perhaps I've just happened repeatedly upon your smart-arse posts and my perception is/was as I have mentioned. It seems to me that I have read (lurked) nothing but this type of condescension from you and it obviously has compelled me to post. But, hey..... I'm just the waste that responded for no reason. Good day to ya. I'll try and keep a bit more of an open mind, you silly little goof. :-)
I suppose that the bulk of my posting doesn't exactly contribute to the betterment of this forum, but it's kind of like seperating the wheat from the chaff. Most of the stuff posted in General is drivel, and I respond to it in kind. I respond civily when something decent is posted. Sometimes I even post about poker strategy :shock: . Anyhow, I just write in a manner that amuses me while I'm bored at work. I really am sorry if I offended you. You seem like a really decent guy, and I hope we can start over. Just remember to take what I write with a grain of salt. I'm only 21. Who knows, maybe I have a lot of growing up to do.
pic2180.jpgGirl in the middle = +ev!
ummm. I think the girls on the left and right are also +ev. just one man's opinion...
In order of hotness 1-10 style 10 being a smokin' son!EP - 8 MP - 10 LP - 9Don't get me wrong all 10's in a beatiful aspect, but the middle is the best!