A thousand posts in strat eh?  Too funny.Do you want a chance to amend that figure?
its not your fault your father didn't love you.please stop taking it out on people on an internet forum.
Not sure what that means...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A thousand posts in strat eh?  Too funny.Do you want a chance to amend that figure?
its not your fault your father didn't love you.please stop taking it out on people on an internet forum.
Not sure what that means...
It means your a dick.But it's ok, I'm sure you get confused a lot. But make sure to let us know when you don't understand something, and we'll try to help you the best we can.

Where does all this hostility come from?Just what did I do to deserve being called that?Because I think it's a stupid joke and posted a response saying as such?This place needs to be called the "Flame anyone who has fewer posts than me Forum". But that's ok keep spending all your time on topics such as "who's hotter" and "what's the best show on tv". You kids need a sandbox to play in. Makes it easier to take all your chips at the tables.

Where does all this hostility come from?Just what did I do to deserve being called that?Because I think it's a stupid joke and posted a response saying as such?This place needs to be called the "Flame anyone who has fewer posts than me Forum".  But that's ok keep spending all your time on topics such as "who's hotter" and "what's the best show on tv".  You kids need a sandbox to play in.  Makes it easier to take all your chips at the tables.
The only one who brought up how many posts you have... is YOU!And how exactly does a sandbox help you win chips? I'm just wondering.
Where does all this hostility come from?Just what did I do to deserve being called that?Because I think it's a stupid joke and posted a response saying as such?This place needs to be called the "Flame anyone who has fewer posts than me Forum".  But that's ok keep spending all your time on topics such as "who's hotter" and "what's the best show on tv".  You kids need a sandbox to play in.  Makes it easier to take all your chips at the tables.
First off, the best show on TV is The Office hands down,I'm hotter than everyone, so that answers that question.As to the weight of some people's posts vs yours? Well, stick around and prove something by posting quality in Strat. If you hate all these post padding morons (as you call 'em) in General, I have a tip for you, you don't HAVE to click on it every time someone posts something new in there. As for Drawing Dead, he is one of the regular good quality posters over in strat. If you really paid any attention, I'm sure you could learn a thing or two. If you don't like this site, then by all means, please go back to Pocket Fives where you feel much more comfortable berating people over there.

No, DrawingDead told me to take my "weak" 15 posts and go post in strat.As long as you guys are wasting your time on non-poker related topics you're easy marks.You live in town Kurt any time you want to play live just let me know.

No, DrawingDead told me to take my "weak" 15 posts and go post in strat.As long as you guys are wasting your time on non-poker related topics you're easy marks.You live in town Kurt any time you want to play live just let me know.
And why was it I said that, you mentall handicapped fuckstain?You replied to a thread in which you had been completely buffaloed into thinking we were serious, like some kind of deficient cum stain, like a complete fucktard. You then stated, that those of us who caught you in your buffoonery should "Go past in Strat."I do--with a good bit of regularity. And no, I have no interest in amending that statistic. I guarantee that I have a thousand posts in the strategy sections.Now you've resulted to challenging someone to play heads up to stroke your over inflated self worth like anybody here could give two shits about you, you self righteous fuck.Go run into traffic, you ignorant fuck. It's better suited to your capabilities than say, posting an intelligent thought on an internet message board.

Took a quick look, out of your last 100 posts only 21 were in strat. Close but no cigar.As far as a challenge - that is not correct. I didn't challenge anyone. i simply invited the guy who called me an obscene name to play in a regular game I attend. Your welcome to join us as well. I'd really like to see if anyone on this site actually plays or just talks about it.Sheesh. Anytime someone goes against the grain on this site they get torn apart. It's good to hear opposing views every once in a while you know. This is supposed to be a forum!My apologies. Anyone with a high post count is smarter than me, a better person, and a much better poker player...Happy?

Wait...Zee Justin is or isn't his real name?
Now that's funny! Thanks for the levity in this increasingly volitile thread.P.S. I love that avatar.
I am done with this thread.The fact you now realize why you appeared to be such a fucking moron in the first place is good enough for me. Just so you know, baby Jesus cries every time you post.

Great poker player, have ton of respect for him...but do we have to create a new thread everyday about this guy?Of course. Anyone that wins more than one large buy in tournament in a 40 day period is the greatest player on Earth and worthy of 100000000 posts.Untill they go 6 months without winning one, in which case they become donkeys.

I just don't see the sense of all the hostility and name calling.See, you're making my point. I know so many of you kids, a lot of whom are better poker players than me, but are so easy to beat because you are way too impatient and go on tilt too easily. Try taking some quiet time after reading a post before going off and flaming someone. Baby Jesus would like that much better anyway.Have a Coke and a smile.P.S. Look me up if you ever leave the farm!

Of course. Anyone that wins more than one large buy in tournament in a 40 day period is the greatest player on Earth and worthy of 100000000 posts.Untill they go 6 months without winning one, in which case they become donkeys.
Yeah...and...what's your point?Hey Smash...are you rethinking your stance on tournaments? With massive prize pools....they are starting to look like good value to me.

Yeah, I really don't know what to add to this thread. I'm just trying to pad my post count.Not really though.Although, if you really thought people believed ZeeJustin's real name is Zee Justin, then you really are hopeless.

I just don't see the sense of all the hostility and name calling.See, you're making my point. I know so many of you kids, a lot of whom are better poker players than me, but are so easy to beat because you are way too impatient and go on tilt too easily. Try taking some quiet time after reading a post before going off half censored and flaming someone. Baby Jesus would like that much better anyway.Have a Coke and a smile.P.S. Look me up if you ever leave the farm!
Yeah, you're right..my inability to handle your stupidity on an internet message board is directly related to my table demeanor.Good post.TP/MM
Hey Smash...are you rethinking your stance on tournaments? With massive prize pools....they are starting to look like good value to me.
The prize pools are always proportionate to the value of the buy in and the number of entrants. Explain how having massive prize pools changing anything in terms of value?Bubble play aside, tournaments are like cash games that force you to play stakes progressively higher; much higher than you normally would. Larger fields just exaggerate that effect. Tournaments are only suited for people who get a thrill out of gambling. Without that, it's inferior for all individuals who have ... well, rational preferences. Or in other terms, a declining marginal utility of income.If you're playing for sufficiently low stakes though, the differences are marginal.

Bleacher,I'm not sure if you have read this thread over yet, but I think you should. I will agree with you that some people may take things a little too far with the insults sometimes, but you posted two somewhat hostile, insulting threads before anyone insulted you.You said that people on this site should do some fact checking. Well if you had taken some time to check things out yourself, you would have realized you were running into a long standing joke. As far as everyone on this site flaming people just because they have fewer posts, I couldn't disagree with you more. I have been a member here for a while and don't have many posts, but I find almost all my posts are met with sensible replies and little flaming. However if you come in with an attitude and insult people, you will most definitely get flamed, no matter how many posts you have.

Bleacher,I'm not sure if you have read this thread over yet, but I think you should. I will agree with you that some people may take things a little too far with the insults sometimes, but you posted two somewhat hostile, insulting threads before anyone insulted you.You said that people on this site should do some fact checking. Well if you had taken some time to check things out yourself, you would have realized you were running into a long standing joke. As far as everyone on this site flaming people just because they have fewer posts, I couldn't disagree with you more. I have been a member here for a while and don't have many posts, but I find almost all my posts are met with sensible replies and little flaming. However if you come in with an attitude and insult people, you will most definitely get flamed, no matter how many posts you have.
Good post.
Good post.