thank you party poker: banned player chat

HOLD EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!Did "marrtt69" Farrell out of the big blind?Dealt to jdr999 [ 5d, Kd ] honesthonest folds. gar90 folds. mate__ folds. UncleDavid33 calls (0.50) robbieh68 folds. NuttMegasaur calls (0.50) jdr999 calls (0.25) marrtt69 folds.

Below is the offending chat.0.50/1 Texas Hold'em Game Table (Limit)  - Tue Dec 20 23:00:20 EST  Dealt to jdr999 [ 5d, Kd ]  jdr999 calls (0.25)
That was about the most offensive thing I found in thatwhole post.
You don't call a suited king from the SB...you should.PEOPLE, THIS THREAD HAS UNINTENTIONALLY BROUGHT A PERFECT FARRELL TO OUR ATTENTION. STUDY IT, LEARN IT, LIVE IT.
Below is the offending chat.0.50/1 Texas Hold'em Game Table (Limit)  - Tue Dec 20 23:00:20 EST  Dealt to jdr999 [ 5d, Kd ]  jdr999 calls (0.25)
You don't call a suited king from the SB?...you should.PEOPLE, THIS THREAD HAS UNINTENTIONALLY BROUGHT A PERFECT FARRELL TO OUR ATTENTION. STUDY IT, LEARN IT, LIVE IT.
You don't call a suited king from the SB?...you should.PEOPLE, THIS THREAD HAS UNINTENTIONALLY BROUGHT A PERFECT FARRELL TO OUR ATTENTION. STUDY IT, LEARN IT, LIVE IT.
hey speedz, is that puddle cruiser movie pretty good? i almost rented it the other night but haven't heard anything about it.

:shock: Wait, did marrtt69 fold from the big blind to no raise? If he did how could anybody not love him?