• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

yes ma'am....i'm no longer an unemployed bum....now i'm just a regular bum :club:
congrats and welcome to the club, it sucks.
Does Jaelen believe in Santa Claus? (Okay, now I'm not sure of the spelling but I don't want to go back. Jalen?)
what are you saying?
Matt, who's 7, is starting to waver on Santa Claus.At one point a couple weeks ago, he decided santa wasn't real, figuring out it was impossible for the fat man to visit all those kids and wiggle down all those chimneys in one night.However, he reconsidered cause, "i don't think you and daddy would stay up all night putting those toys together."he's off the tooth fairy completely, though. Just won't come out and admit it.
Jalen busted me on the Tooth Fairy when we were moving he found his old teeth sealed up in baggies and labeled, end of that.
Raist just keeps up the idea to be festive now. Conner is wavering on it, too. I tell them I believe in Santa Claus. Believing in Santa makes Christmas fun.
wait, what?

What's the most you've slept in one 24 hour period? 24 hours, personal record is around 30.Wow! Were you sick? Are you allergic to anything?

Good Afternoon Folks,Welcome to the 2 PM CDT daily DNApalooza update.It's been a busy day for DNApalooza planning, so let's get right to it.Tickets for the dinner cruise have come under fire and drawn mixed response, including some tredipation that the show may actually be sold out. It appears however that crisis has been averted as it was purely administrative ticketing issues to blame, and it sounds like there's still tix available. For everyone to sit together, Nik has offered to go ahead and purchase the tix. Scott announced his desire to do something different, and while the "New and Imorpoved" Johnnycakes has agreed to kick back and enjoy the group, there are uncomfirmed reports from several people who own notebooks but haven't written anything in them, that he may have desires to call an audible on the cruise.The next day or two should be very interresting.It's with great regret and disappointment that Stan "The Man" Piscarczyk has announce that he will be unable to attend DNApalooza due to his returning to the bitter world of employment, but we all wish Stan the best on his new endeavor. If he's still in Duncan S.C. on August 17, my cousin, Greenville Concert_Info suggests he check out the Pat McGee Band who will be playing at The Handlebar in Greenville just up the road.Again, all the best on your new job.So, we'll be back here tomorrow at 2 PM with all the latest news and views. Until then, we bid you Heineken Light Wishes, and Naked Denny Dreams.Peace.
I love how you guys are blaming John for this.
wait, what?
Of course there is a Santa! Who else brings all the toys on Christmas? It's okay darling. You're on the nice list.
I figured out there was no Santa when I spent the weekend with my aunt (my mom's little sister who had no kids but was the really cool aunt that we all loved, kinda like I turned out to be to my own nephews) and I woke up when she was putting the money under my pillow because she was not smooth about it. Of course I pretended to still be asleep cause I wanted the money.*Edit - I meant Tooth Fairy. I figured out there was no Santa when I was 8 and couldn't sleep and heard my parents arguing about leftover parts for my bike they were putting together.
Are you people kidding me?
i figure i got another year max before the Santa/tooth fairy gig is up with Brandon. I hate that too, because theres something so innocent and exciting about seeing kids faces who still truly believe in such things.
You guys aren't kidding....
What's the most you've slept in one 24 hour period? 24 hours, personal record is around 30.Wow! Were you sick? No, was out all day on friday, got my first tat, stayed up all night partying with my basketball team day before our regional qualifiers for the Iowa Games. Played 3 preliminary games in 5 hours Saturday morning, then had to play a tiebreaker game at 6 at night, went back out afterwards for a few drinks. Got home and crashed at 1 in the morning, slept till 7am Monday.Are you allergic to anything? Stupid people.
lol, I didn't think there was any blame being handed out.
It was obviously unsubstantiated rumour. Tabloid reporting at it's finest.
Of course there is a Santa! Who else brings all the toys on Christmas? It's okay darling. You're on the nice list.
whew, thanks.

Panty update: VS pink/multi/floral mesh bikinis. Bra: boring nude colored one that is lightly padded with underwire.I'm wearing this shirt:serenitytshirtbig.jpg