FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Josh,Where's Ren?For Ren:
Gracias, Bradley.Congratz, Stan.Josh,Since I'm now on the current page and haven't seen it yet, I will assume I can ask my usual questions now.What one word or phrase does your mom use to describe you to her friends? Is she right?If you have to be stranded on an island but survival is not an issue, which 1 army member and what 3 things would you take with you?Tim Fryer: Diva or holla back girl?JJD: Monumental asshole or misunderstood miscreant?Better to regret things you've done or things you haven't done?I just saw a commercial for a place called cashcall.com. Gary Coleman is doing their commercials. In the disclaimer it says "The APR for a typical loan of $2600 is 99.25% with 42 montly payments of $216.55". My question to you is are there really people in this world stupid enough to borrow from them? 99% APR? Unreal.Do you believe in God?If so, do you pray?If not, can you conceive of nothingness?What 1 movie do you stop at when you're trolling through the channels regardless of how many times you've seen it?Do you believe in God?If so, do you pray?If not, can you conceive of nothingness?Mountains or beach?Do you believe in God?If so, do you pray?If not, can you conceive of nothingness?Did you have more fun or less fun than you expected you'd have on your first army outing? Will you do another one?Do you believe in God?If so, do you pray?If not, can you conceive of nothingness?Am I less funny now than in the first thread?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Ditto.Brad's been helping me this way occasionally now. Often, he'll be helping someone else while we're in group chat and I'll try to anticipate what I think Brad will say. I'm getting to where I'm right about what Brad would say a lot.The biggest change I've noticed since Brad's tutoring is that if I bust on a move like that, I really don't care so much because it really does feel like the right move at the right time.
:club:

Denny finally finished Harry Potter.We got to take our dog to the kennel (sp?) which sucks, poor little guy has to hang out there for a full week :club: Josh ... do you think I'm an unfunny edick? :D Starting to get excited for vacatoin. Wheels up in 19 hours.

I would like to do it, now that Stans unfortunately out that leaves exactly 10 (a full table) assuming Scott wants to go. If Scott doesnt want to go but the other 9 do I can show him some good bars and he can wait to meet up with us after the cruise.It would be awesome if you would be willing to put it on your card. I can transfer you our portion now through paypal or whatever if that makes it easier or ofcourse pay you when you get here.totally sucks bro, but congratulations on joining the employment world. D is gonna be upset.
I'd be happy to book the tickets. I'll call Scott and see if he wants to go. As far as you know, everyone else is in?
I found mine in my mom's jewelry box while I was snooping around. I was pretty skeptical when I put a tooth under my pillow and got nothing once. My mom fell asleep early and forgot. Oops!
I figured out there was no Santa when I spent the weekend with my aunt (my mom's little sister who had no kids but was the really cool aunt that we all loved, kinda like I turned out to be to my own nephews) and I woke up when she was putting the money under my pillow because she was not smooth about it. Of course I pretended to still be asleep cause I wanted the money.*Edit - I meant Tooth Fairy. I figured out there was no Santa when I was 8 and couldn't sleep and heard my parents arguing about leftover parts for my bike they were putting together.
I'd be happy to book the tickets. I'll call Scott and see if he wants to go. As far as you know, everyone else is in?
I've personally talked to and got yes's from me, denny (duh!), you, john, sharon, chris, burgandy, henry, and norm. The only possible unknown besides Scott is if Norm is bringing Nancy or not.
I figured out there was no Santa when I spent the weekend with my aunt (my mom's little sister who had no kids but was the really cool aunt that we all loved, kinda like I turned out to be to my own nephews) and I woke up when she was putting the money under my pillow because she was not smooth about it. Of course I pretended to still be asleep cause I wanted the money.
Santa gives you money for teeth? Wow, things ARE different in Oklahoma.

i figure i got another year max before the Santa/tooth fairy gig is up with Brandon. I hate that too, because theres something so innocent and exciting about seeing kids faces who still truly believe in such things.

Josh,Since I'm now on the current page and haven't seen it yet, I will assume I can ask my usual questions now.What one word or phrase does your mom use to describe you to her friends? Is she right? I called her and asked, she said intelligent. It's my mom, shes never wrong.If you have to be stranded on an island but survival is not an issue, which 1 army member and what 3 things would you take with you? Well if I wanted to make it back to civilization I would say Norm, a boat, a compass and a keg for the trip back. If I have to stay stranded... I'll go with Spice, a laptop, satellite dish and a comfortable bed.Tim Fryer: Diva or holla back girl? BothJJD: Monumental asshole or misunderstood miscreant? I'll take option twoBetter to regret things you've done or things you haven't done? things you have done, at least you did something right?I just saw a commercial for a place called cashcall.com. Gary Coleman is doing their commercials. In the disclaimer it says "The APR for a typical loan of $2600 is 99.25% with 42 montly payments of $216.55". My question to you is are there really people in this world stupid enough to borrow from them? 99% APR? Unreal. Yea there are, my babies momma being one of them.Do you believe in God? NoIf so, do you pray? I've prayed to the white porcelain god a few timesIf not, can you conceive of nothingness? I could, I just don't sweat it... I think religion is for people that have a need to belong to something bigger than themselves. A lot of our existence is focused toward being remembered, people do it in different ways such as having kids, trying to become famous for something etc etc... religion is a fall back for when you have nothing else to be remembered by, you want to beleive you carry on in some fashion. I'm comfortable enough to know that when I die, that's it for me. What 1 movie do you stop at when you're trolling through the channels regardless of how many times you've seen it? Rounders, Usual Suspects, Boondock Saints, Menace II Society. There are a few more... I'm a movie buff. Couldn't give you just one.Mountains or beach? I like the way mountains look in the distance, but I'd rather goof around on a beach though. Beach.Did you have more fun or less fun than you expected you'd have on your first army outing? I had a blast, probably more than I expected. Will you do another one? Vegas... New Years.. right??Am I less funny now than in the first thread? No
I just saw a commercial for a place called cashcall.com. Gary Coleman is doing their commercials. In the disclaimer it says "The APR for a typical loan of $2600 is 99.25% with 42 montly payments of $216.55". My question to you is are there really people in this world stupid enough to borrow from them? 99% APR? Unreal.
If people need it bad enough they will, it's like legal loan sharking.Amscot and places like that really aren't any better, they charge 10% for a 1-2 week loan and plenty of people use them.
I found mine in my mom's jewelry box while I was snooping around. I was pretty skeptical when I put a tooth under my pillow and got nothing once. My mom fell asleep early and forgot. Oops!
I got caught by Chelsey when I was switching the tooth. She didn't believe me when I said I was looking for the cat.

Josh, What's the most exciting thing you've ever done?What is a hobby or skill you possess that we may not know about?Complete this sentence:If I had unlimited funds, I would ___________

Because that's how I list it everywhere. It's actually Andrew, I just don't like the name.
Hey that's my middle name too. Hot damn.
Josh, What's the most exciting thing you've ever done? As a kid I got to sit in the space shuttle at NASA in FL when I was there for two weeks on vacation, that was very thrilling because that was back when I wanted to be an astronaut. As an adult, being in the room for the birth of my son was exciting for many different reasons.What is a hobby or skill you possess that we may not know about? I don't know if there is anything like that you guys aren't aware of. You all know that general stuff (Soccer, Basketball, Golf, Web Design, etc etc)Complete this sentence:If I had unlimited funds, I would I would by a huge piece of land, someplace with a nice climate. Build a 54 hole golf course, with a mansion in the middle complete with theater, indoor gym, basketball court, indoor soccer field, bowling ally, gaming room etc etc. Then I would build houses in various parts of the course, that I would move my family and friends into... family probably on the far side of the course.