FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Vann,Kids ever seen you naked?yesEver been caught spanking the monkey?yes, by Shannon. Earlier in the marriage, she was upset at first, now not so much. Hell, I've been known to walk in on her having a bath know and rub one out right there.Gonna go see Bubba the Love Sponge when he goes to Toronto?Who?Ever see your mom naked?Yes, but no in about 20 years thank dog.Is it cold there in canandiaaaaa now?Cold is relative. I'm never cold even in the middle of winter. But it's like Tampa winters out right now.Norm
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Why, you can tell the truth now, did you not come see us when all of us trekked from all over the continent to come to your town? or close enough! :club:
What I heard...
Blue's fault!
I know that. but i get worried with ya'll working down there. hopefully was just a internal security problem.
aaawwwwww...aren't u sweet!!!I'm sure if it was worse we would have all been evacuated by now..Which was another thing that really freaked me out…when we evacuate for whatever reasons there are locations for everyone to congegate too. I have no idea where our section. All I could think about what them doing head counts and me all lost not knowing where my office is.

Velkro,Do you get upset when people mistake you for canadiaaaan Scott, Mr. MissiSHIIPi!Ever use inanimate objects on the wifey? Favorite place to finish! How's the iranian chickie doing?Norm

Vann...What made you like the Bucs?What one person in the army would you punch in the face?What one person in the world would you punch in the face?What kinda car do you drive?Why am I so great?What made you post int he army?What made you come to FCP?

Maybe if you were looking at my face and not my ass, you would have heard!
My eyes.........they are like lazzzer beams for that ass. No lie!!
What I heard...
Me too.
My eyes.........they are like lazzzer beams for that ass. No lie!!
Join the club.I didn't know you made the FT. Not that I would have said congrats, but I just didnt know. :club:
aaawwwwww...aren't u sweet!!!I'm sure if it was worse we would have all been evacuated by now..Which was another thing that really freaked me out…when we evacuate for whatever reasons there are locations for everyone to congegate too. I have no idea where our section. All I could think about what them doing head counts and me all lost not knowing where my office is.
Shhhhh! I got a rep to protect! :club:pirate.gifWell, don't you think NOW would be a good time to find out where you are supposed to go? Sigh, just like a marine! Sigh!
Join the club.I didn't know you made the FT. Not that I would have said congrats, but I just didnt know. :club:
Bahahahahaha! that's awesome. :D
Shhhhh! I got a rep to protect! :Dpirate.gifWell, don't you think NOW would be a good time to find out where you are supposed to go? Sigh, just like a marine! Sigh!
Norm, you've got the pirate thing all sewed up. But I was thinking.......I have a pretty strong Icelandic component in my background. My paternal grandmother was 100% Icelandic, her parents immigrated here when she was a baby. She did some geneology stuff at one time, and told me that we were decendant from Erik the Red. (probably everyone from a scandinavian country says that lol). So, I think now that I'd like to be a Viking. Question: do you think a Viking could kick a pirate's ass? I think so. I really do. :D
Velkro,Do you get upset when people mistake you for canadiaaaan Scott, Mr. MissiSHIIPi!Do people mistake me for him?Ever use inanimate objects on the wifey? Yes. Cock stew.Favorite place to finish! Let for visual excitment the titties. Physical pleasure ITP.How's the iranian chickie doing?Not bad. Good sense of humour. Seems to bea hard worker. Wear's extremely tight revealing clothing so I don't think she's hiding any TNT, unless those are realNorm
Shhhhh! I got a rep to protect! :club:pirate.gifWell, don't you think NOW would be a good time to find out where you are supposed to go? Sigh, just like a marine! Sigh!
Hmmm that maybe a good idea…Let me go check!Well now I know….

Joe enters the confessional and tells the priest that he has committed adultery. "Oh, no," said the priest, thinking of the most promiscuous women in town. "Was it with Marie Brown?" "I'd rather not say who it was." "Was it with Betty Smith?" "I'd rather not say," says Joe. So the priest gives him absolution and Joe leaves. While leaving the church, Joe's friend asks if he received absolution. "Yes, and two very good leads!"

Question: do you think a Viking could kick a pirate's ass? I think so. I really do. :club:
Vikings were badasses! of that there's no doubt!But as far as Pirate against Viking. A viking would hold the strength advantage but eventually they would go beserk and not think. Since a pirate lives on his wits, i believe in the end, a pirate would win! Sorry! Arrrrr!
Everyone is going to start praying at the tables now.
never did me any good
I was up against quads twice during Stud yesterday wtf???So I was on my way to get coffee which is on the 7th corridor I work on the 3rd so it’s a bit of a walk for me. I get right into the 7th corridor and all of a sudden lights start flashing….there's these metal doors between corridors and they begin to shut rapidly…to the point where there are now people stuck in the halls…and a voice comes over the loud speaker please exit the building (or something like that).I start to freak out at this point. It wasn't the fire alarm and I do work at the Pentagon. All these bad images were running through my head. So I head outside and notice it was only the 7th corridor that was shut. I relax a bit once I realize there aren't any terrorist trying to blow up the building and come back to my desk.
your hotness set of the alarm
Vikings were badasses! of that there's no doubt!But as far as Pirate against Viking. A viking would hold the strength advantage but eventually they would go beserk and not think. Since a pirate lives on his wits, i believe in the end, a pirate would win! Sorry! Arrrrr!
Hmmmm, interesting theory. We'll have to test this out sometime. Viking vs. Pirate wars....on the high seas! :club:
Vann...What made you like the Bucs?My grandparents winter in St Petes. So when down there I'd watch the Bucs on tv. I hated Buffalo so thought: Hey, let's cheer for the team with the horrible creamsicle coloured jerseysWhat one person in the army would you punch in the face?Recently, no one. Overall out of current posters Sharon, some of the stuff she used to say would make me bang my head.What one person in the world would you punch in the face?Mother in law AINEC. I actually told Shannon this on Sunday. She didn't take it too well until I explained it had nothing to do with me but everything I've seen her go through because of her mom.What kinda car do you drive?90 4dr Chevy LuminaWhy am I so great?You're not. You have a clinical case of inflated self perception.What made you post int he army?I was bored while playing SNGs, so started reading the tread after seeing one of the Army Flamewars, I think it was only a few hundo at the time. One day Nik said Lurkers expose yourselves, I was only a week behind at the time so I said hey.What made you come to FCP?Believe it or not, ScotiaGuy
your hotness set of the alarm
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese is the Cheesiest, but you're a damned close second.side note: Tim never asked me why he's so great, which is a relief, cause I definitely would have gotten that answer wrong.
Well, I'm done harassing you bitches.Go back to the gay orgy or whatever it is that usually goes on in here.And you stay classy FCP.
that was harassing? weak sauce