FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

My dad just sent me an E-mail"The latest headline is that Donovan has left Florida for Orlando Magic."I don't know if anyone else has heard anything about it.
ESPN says they've offered him the job.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

He's like the family pet. He might run away from time to time but he always finds his way home.
He's probably on Sonic food coma.
The fact that you have not heard it means you have not sought it out. The fact that you have not sought it out means it's not important to you. The fact that it's not important to you means Nik's not as important to you as I assumed she would be.This saddens me.
ref.jpg
My dad just sent me an E-mail"The latest headline is that Donovan has left Florida for Orlando Magic."I don't know if anyone else has heard anything about it.
I caught the end of something on the Dan Patrick show at lunch that mentioned his name and the Magic, too. Then Patrick started going off on college coaches who try to go pro, so it makes sense.
I caught the end of something on the Dan Patrick show at lunch that mentioned his name and the Magic, too. Then Patrick started going off on college coaches who try to go pro, so it makes sense.
If he's being offered 36 million guaranteed why not? He can always go back to college if it doesn't work out.
Agreed. Take the money and run.
:club: steve miller bandSo I just left a brief introduction meeting with a guy I had never met before. We sat down in his conference room and I was going through my spill and in mid-sentence he let one rip. I know for a fact I paused when he did it cause I lost my train of thought for a second like did that really happen. His facial expression never changed and we went on like it never happened, but the 12 year old boy in me wanted to bust out laughing or at least give him a high 5 borat style
I don't have an all-time favourite song, no anthem.I have been listening to a ton of a Tool/A Perfect Circle. I'll get back to you on that.
Three Libras has to be one of the most haunting songs ever written.
Oh that doesn't make me feel like a disgusting perv or anything!
not disgusting
I just ordered Lateralus and Aenima.
Wow, really? Why? I mean, I know how you feel about burning stuff even though I would have burned it for you but why did you decide today to order them?They are very different albums. Aenima is hungry and angry. Lateralus is questioning and spiritual.