FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Damn Jeffrey kinda harsh don't you think? Of course everyone knew this was going to happen and several people advised against the roommate situation but some people have to learn things for themselves. They learned an expensive lesson. They also learned not to keep Jello Shots in the fridge with a toddler. But how about a simple, "Damn that sucks, but I told you so" instead of an all out attack. Have a cheese burger, fries and a shake or take a pill or something.
Good thing Katie isn't there.She prefers Don Julio.
I laughed after reading these successive posts.Bolded: I'm pretty sure that's not part of the plan, way to tease though.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

As much as I enjoy stirring things up from time to time, I had nothing to do with the Idaho appearance.
I don't think it was JJJ either. My money is that Neverwin is a lurker.
Who else should we mention to see if they show up and post? Doug? Erik? Dave?
Where is Dougie Fresh anyway? He said he was gonna be back, and then it was like he disappeared into a black hole?Yes, black hole = Frat brothers ass.
I love Alf.
But not like you love Yoda.Didn't the mom on Alf get offered some outrageous sum of money to do a spread in Playboy? If so, did she ever do the spread? If she did, how would I go about finding the pics?
Finally, I don't know how you make jello shots, but when you put the alohol into the jello, and then it disperses, I have no way of fathoming how you know that there are some jello shots that only got a little of the alcohol in it, but that's an incredibly neat party trick, and I'd like to hear how you do it.
Didn't she tell you to go choke on a dick?I haven't figured out this trick either.
Didn't she tell you to go choke on a dick?I haven't figured out this trick either.
Well if that's the attitude you're gonna take, **** you. I'm not going out to the boat tonight.Well, that and my sister isn't really a gambler so she'd prefer to go to a bar where some other buddies are gonna be. I'm gonna try to stop in next time though. We'll be at Rosa's on Armitage and Kimball, I think.
BRING BACK THE SCOTTY
I don't give you enough love and e-val, but when you're not talking about comic book heroes, you've become one of my favorite posters over the last year. Keep up the good work, Sparky.
I don't give you enough love and e-val, but when you're not talking about comic book heroes, you've become one of my favorite posters over the last year. Keep up the good work, Sparky.
Aw shucks, big guy. Thanks. For what it's worth, you've always been one of my favorite posters too.