FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Don't worry you can wear norm's eyepatch! ARRRRRR
I guess we will find out at 2 pm.. I am taking a 1/2 day from here today. My boss wasn't too happy about it.. but she'll get over it. I do't want to be stuck with these glasses on my face the entire time in Vegas.. I doubt highly no matter what the problem is that I will be allowed to wear my contacts :(Let's just hope it is not something serious..
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I guess we will find out at 2 pm.. I am taking a 1/2 day from here today. My boss wasn't too happy about it.. but she'll get over it. I do't want to be stuck with these glasses on my face the entire time in Vegas.. I doubt highly no matter what the problem is that I will be allowed to wear my contacts :(Let's just hope it is not something serious..
Sharon,it's not serious, that is all!I have spokenThe Norm Grand Pooh-Bah/Supreme Dictator/Pirate King:P
i might talk to henry a bit about it while you guys are all here. i think i'm strongly leaning toward taking the school and working shit data entry until i finish it all, then go bust my ass to make some $ dealing...gotta talk to ang about it but i think she'll be for it.
at some point if you want to make a better living you're going to have to go to school, better to do it sooner than later. I'm sure dealers on the strip make a pretty good rate.
i know i gotta make time for the family, and i know that i haven't been doing that lately at all. i told ang that the family time will come after this weekend...take a little poker sabbatical and be home more often. i'm still torn on it all. i'm just afraid i'm not going to research it enough and i'm going to pick a shitty school or i'm going to extensively research it and still pick a shitty school...read some horror stories about some schools and i'm afraid of throwing $ away at it....maybe i shouldn't do all of this shit at 630am
talk to some of the dealers you know in Vegas, I'm sure they know the better schools there.

So now, my job has everyone filling out timesheets so that they can figure out who should be getting paid overtime and who shouldn't be. They say it's only temporary, but I was wondering if I could get some help filling mine out...Renae I hear you are good at this type of thing. Any suggestions? :club:

good to see rau has not managed to kill himself yet.and that doug takes over for renae when she is not here to lure young boys.how is everybody? when is everybody going to vegas?p.s. i was 16 when i started posting in here i think.
Well, speak of the devil and he rears his gorgeous abs.Hi sweety! You still jailbait?
will tylenol extra strength, nyquil, and renae do?
I like the way you think.
Meatwad you up next with your knock-knock.Meatwad make the money, seeMeatwad get the honeys, G.Drivin in my car, livin' like a star.Ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus
BRAD! I never looked up the words to that and I always sing it "Ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a tard, check check it"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm so freakin' excited. I need the fast forward button for today, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
You need one of these: movie1660Click_netti2.jpg
Sorry :club:
Hope everything works out. Hope it's just a sty or something that'll clear in a day or two.
So now, my job has everyone filling out timesheets so that they can figure out who should be getting paid overtime and who shouldn't be. They say it's only temporary, but I was wondering if I could get some help filling mine out...Renae I hear you are good at this type of thing. Any suggestions? :club:
he shoots, he SCORES!
You need one of these: Hope everything works out. Hope it's just a sty or something that'll clear in a day or two.
A sty is something that happens in the skin in your eye.. This unfortunately looks like a tiny little blister or something right on my eyeball.. :club:
Sha's eye has been red for a couple days, and this morning when she got up she noticed there is a little tiny bubble right outside of her pupil that wasn't there the past couple days. She goes to the eye doctor at 2pm today :club:
boo that sucks :D , hope everything turns out ok
Your first goal should be to find out what is your "official" clock. Then no matter how many different people tell you it's okay to round your time to the nearest whatever increment, don't believe them. They lie.

Bad news: It's too fucking hot to walk any where to lunchGood news: The building cafe makes great tots!

I had my first bout with tequila last night. I got seven down before they came back up. Thats after a whole day tubing down the river and downing beers.

11 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)10 Members: jeff_536, tall0n, magnus72, Jadaki, mulhs82, Cool Runnings, Smacciemac, SAM_Hard8, ImmyFlow, dms26Here's a post I"m looking forward to.

I'd do Angelina.
I think I'd fuck both of them. Definitely swing with them!!
11 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)10 Members: jeff_536, tall0n, magnus72, Jadaki, mulhs82, Cool Runnings, Smacciemac, SAM_Hard8, ImmyFlow, dms26Here's a post I"m looking forward to.
And now that you have it? Was it worth the wait? Did you feel as if you needed a cigarette afterwards?
I prefer either of these two:I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers!orThe only reason I'd kick her out of bed is to do her on the floor!
Can I use those lines sometime?
I think I'd fuck both of them. Definitely swing with them!! And now that you have it? Was it worth the wait? Did you feel as if you needed a cigarette afterwards?
I feel halfway satisfied...like fucking an ugly chick.